Marketing.com brings together people from diverse personal and professional backgrounds to create a technology-centered, people-powered culture that is constantly evolving and redefining how marketing is done. Our team members bring to work a combined history of dedication, service and being the best at what they do—everyday. With over 30 production facilities in the US and Canada (and growing!), we provide comprehensive digital marketing services, commercial printing, warehousing & fulfillment, direct mail marketing, sign manufacturing & fabrication, and promotional products.
We are expanding at warp speed and are adding to our team – from our sales office and shop floor locations to our remote online team members. We are a diverse, creative, and passionate crew who is always looking to discover and implement fresh, innovative ideas and make some pretty amazing things.Job Summary
Develops a high-level relationship with key customers, sales, vendors and plant personnel to assure flawless project execution. Strong production management skill allowing for the development and implementation of customer solutions through the utilization of cross functional subject matter experts. Leads a staff of customer service representatives ensuring efficiency, cost effectiveness, accuracy and quality control within the assigned work group. May also engage in planning, estimating, purchasing and scheduling support.Roles And Responsibilities
- Provide first line of leadership to client service staff. Work with Client Services Manager to set clear expectations, and provide consistent, timely feedback.
- Works as a liaison between work group, and production control to provide proactive status updates.
- Establishes checkpoints on work-in-progress to guarantee accuracy of work performed. Communicates to plant personnel, sales department and customer. Solicit customer and sales feedback to continuous improvement of customer experience.
- Ensures operations management is provided the correct information, at the right time to allow for efficient, accurate project completion.
- Develop working relationships with customers through regular contact and communication. Understanding of customer requirements and expectations to ensure contract compliance.
- Analyze, plan and manage projected job requirements and materials in the most economical and efficient manner to save manufacturing time and resources.
- Coordinates projects across a variety vertical print markets to ensure accuracy and proper documentation.
- Develop a working relationship with production to assure understanding of company sales programs, while understanding production problems and opportunities.
- Assume responsibility for account documentation and data maintenance.
- Complete normal business reports as required
- Inspects proofs, facilitates and troubleshoots progress of project to ensure on-time delivery.
- All other duties as assigned
- Some college preferred.
- Minimum of five years Customer Service experience
- Leadership experience preferred.
Our Company offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short & long-term disability, 401k, PTO, and Company-paid holidays.
- Printing Industry - Knows competitors and how they operate; understands product flow and supply chain logistics as they relate to printing production and has and comprehensive understanding of the print process.
- Personally motivated to drive for results and success despite obstacles and opposition; Is able to make adjustments to accommodate changing situations, responds resourcefully to achieve better results
- Task orientated with ability to think and lead at a strategic level.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.