We are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our growing team. You will be offered a competitive hourly rate ranging between $18 - $18.52/ hour BOE. We will also provide you a comprehensive benefits package.
As a Customer Service Representative you will perform critical and time sensitive abandoned account identification, statutory due diligence and regulatory escheatment reporting.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative:
- Conducting research and outreach to reunite abandoned clients with their assets
- Answering client calls and email inquiries while processing various assignments
- Performing regular account maintenance, including document review, to ensure accuracy
- Learning all departmental processes and being cognizant of downstream effects on other areas
- Mitigating risk by identifying and proposing process improvements
- Communicating (written and verbal) with clients