Evermore Orlando Resort is an innovative 1,100-acre resort adjacent to Walt Disney World® featuring centrally owned upscale and upsized vacation rental homes, flats & villas, a luxury Conrad hotel, 36 holes of world-class Jack Nicklaus golf, and a massive 20-acre tropical beach complex around Evermore Bay, our 8-acre crystalline water amenity by Crystal Lagoons®. The surrounding beach areas feature zero-entry swim areas, bars, cabanas, private firepits, a lively food hall & gourmet market, a casual dining restaurant, and an event Boathouse that will provide a picture-perfect backdrop for weddings, banquets, and corporate meetings. Evermore is building a team that will bring these experiences to life in 2023 and is seeking individuals that want the challenge of building this exciting resort experience.Key Responsibilities
Education, Skills And Experience
- Assist with leading the day-to-day Food & Beverage operations in absence of a Front of House Manager.
- Develop and execute beverage strategies.
- Assist with innovating beverage menus to cater to the resort’s target guests.
- Maintain accurate inventory levels of beverages, glassware, and equipment.
- Implement inventory control measures.
- Maintain heavy floor presence, ensuring quality, stock, and SOPs are followed.
- Coordinate beverage service for banquets and special event functions held at the resort
- Engage in a collaborative At Home Delivery Beverage Program.
- Assist leaders in conducting menu classes and training.
- Ensure compliance with state, federal, and local regulations for all F&B outlets.
- Organize and oversee the opening of multiple venues with a planned coordinated opening.
- Execute pre-opening and opening strategy plans, including restaurant floor plans and set up.
- Conduct scheduled inventory for beverage in all areas.
- Work with resort purchasing manager as applicable.
- Implement F&B operating software, interface accounting programs and other resort computer programs.
- Implement a rotating beverage training program for line-level team members.
- Investigate and resolve internal and customer concerns immediately by involving only those necessary to achieve positive results for the resort and customer.
- Hold staff accountable for maintaining service standards.
- Positively and proactively collaborate with other department leaders to ensure we meet the organization's goal and successful resort opening.
- Promote and practice Evermore’s culture and establish a positive, inclusive work environment and ensure the resort’s brand is not compromised.
- Respond to any reasonable task assigned by upper management or ownership.
- Four-year college degree or equivalent Food & Beverage outlets management experience.
- 2-4 years of hospitality experience, beverage focus
- Strong knowledge of beverage trends, mixology, and wine services.
- Food, alcohol, and safety certifications under FL requirements.
- Experience working with inventory management and controls.
- Excellent management and supervisory skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to interact with a wide range of people.
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Inspired always to lead Evermore brand and team member values.
- Capable of performing the role in a busy work environment.
- Proficient in reading safety procedures and operating guidelines.
- Valid Florida Driver’s License with an acceptable driving record.
- Proficient in Google Business & Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Proficient in standard industry computer systems (POS, work order systems, inventory, etc.).
- Must stay current with resort operations and food & beverage trends.
Our Work Culture
- Able to safely lift, pull and push up to 75 pounds.
- Able to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, bend, and reach.
- Subject to environmental conditions, work activities can occur inside and outside.
Our team is impassioned to master group gatherings in Orlando and aims to inspire guest confidence in the vacation rental experience and goes the extra mile to make the process of planning big trips “easy on purpose”. We’re building a brand-new hospitality asset class in Orlando and seek those that feel at home in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with a curiosity to seek and deliver outstanding service with a good sense of humor to enjoy the process. We seek quality Team Members who will demonstrate what it means to be a good neighbor to both our guests and other associates. We offer an inclusive, team-oriented work environment and are working to build the most professional hospitality team in the industry. We are seeking Team Members to apply for this role who will be proud to be a part of our resort and the Evermore experience.We are an innovative workplace; seeking great people like you!!
If you are naturally: Neighborly, Appreciative, Kind, Honest, Humble, Authentic, Curious, Savvy, Spirited, and inspired by a work environment that is: Inclusive, Professional, Warm, Sense of Pride, and Team Oriented our work culture is a match for you. In return, we offer our Team Members competitive pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability & Wellness program. Additionally, affordable health benefits coverage for your dependents, a Retirement plan with employer match, a robust paid time off policy, and unique policies in support of our team and significant relationships in their lives. Ready to join us? We can’t wait to meet you!EOE/M/F/D/V