Garney Construction has an immediate opening for a Marketing Specialist
based in our Winter Garden, FL
office. This is a full-time, salaried position with full benefits and participation in the Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). We are seeking a self-motivated individual to join our growing Marketing Team.What You Will Be Doing
What We Are Looking For
- Manage and produce statements of qualification, proposals, and presentations for national and regional pursuits .
- Support business development team in strategic capturing and deliverables for national and regional pursuits.
- Maintain accuracy of marketing information within the CRM system (Cosential), including opportunity tracking, resumes, reporting, and project records.
- Support regional leadership group and marketing team with marketing or business development efforts
- Achieved a Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, strategic communications, journalism, or similar degree.
- Posses a minimum of five years of experience in marketing professional services in the A/E/C industry.
- Are proficient in Adobe InDesign and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Have exceptional communication skills.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Are ambitious, creative, and a team player.
- Have excellent judgment, and work accurately and efficiently with minimal guidance.
- Have strong writing and editing skills.
- Are an active listener with a strong work ethic.
- Meet deadlines and have an acute attention to detail.
Some weekend and evening work may be required prior to critical deadlines. The selected candidate will work closely with the regional leadership group, in addition to supporting our national Marketing Team.LET'S TALK THE PERKS!
We take care of our employee-owners so they can focus on their best work and a balanced life. Trust us, your friends will have work envy.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Free Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) / Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Long-term disability
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Plan
- 7 Paid Holidays
- 80 Hours of Vacation
- Bonus Program
If you are interested in this Marketing Specialist
position in Winter Garden, FL
then please APPLY NOW
. For other opportunities available at Garney Construction go to careers.garney.com . If you have questions about the position or would like more information, please contact Christina Lopez
. Garney Construction is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and it is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Garney Construction is a background screening, drug-free workplace