Andretti Indoor Karting & Games is seeking a Go-Kart Mechanic Supervisor to join our team in Orlando, Florida.
- Starting up to $25 an hour!
An Andretti Go-Kart Mechanic Supervisor is responsible for maintaining the fun! As our main attraction and the heart of the Andretti experience, our mechanic team works behind the scenes ensuring our high-performance go-karts and tracks are maintained to the highest levels, which is paramount to ensuring a legendary guest experience, minimizing downtime, and supporting operational excellence.
This is a full-time hourly role, that will be responsible for assisting the operations managers with leading staff daily including, staffing and training of all hourly employees, cost control, service standards, operational procedures and policies, guest relations, sanitation, environment control, cash handling, staff motivation and safety and security. The Mechanic Supervisor must be the leader of the shift with the operations managers and create an environment that encourages ownership and accountability. A Go-Kart Mechanic Supervisor is expected to maintain the quality and ethical standards set by AIKG while representing the Andretti brand.
All Andretti team members are responsible for anticipating guest needs, and exceeding guest service expectations all while providing a fun and exciting atmosphere. All positions are responsible for assisting guests in various areas, in many capacities, and following Andretti Indoor Karting and Games high standards of quality Guest satisfaction.Key Responsibilities
- Project and articulate racing requirements and safety guidelines in a friendly and confident manner to Guests
- Provide a safe racing experience for every participating Guest.
- Proactively perform kart repairs and regular preventative maintenance.
- Proactively maintain karting tracks and barriers
- Proactively maintain proper kart appearance and functionality.
- Handle emergency situations as directed.
- Conscientiously maintain, repair and clean karts, and tracks.
- Ensure tools are used properly and stored as needed in locked cabinets.
- Observe, instruct and monitor Guests for safety and guideline adherence.
- Assists with Guest recovery and notifies manager to ensure positive Guest experiences.
- Constant working knowledge of Andretti brand, product and policies and procedures.
- Communicates clearly and professionally while interacting enthusiastically with Guests and fellow co-workers.
- Performs Opening, Running and Closing department duties as assigned.
Andretti Indoor Karting & Games (AIKG) can be the Starting Line for your Career. AIKG is a rapidly growing Family Entertainment company featuring high-speed, high-tech indoor Karting on multilevel tracks, multi-player immersive Virtual Reality Simulators, Arcade fun, and sophisticated restaurants & event spaces featuring scratch cocktails and culinary creations crafted in our kitchens.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous mechanical or maintenance experience is highly preferred.
- The desire and ability to be pleasant, upbeat and sociable throughout the workday.
- Work varying days, nights, holidays and weekends.
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an Andretti Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of their job. Reasonable accommodation will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Walk or stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis.
- Perform functions which require organization, bending, reaching, turning, lifting, climbing and stocking up to 50lbs.
- The ability to communicate quickly and accurately.
- The work environment may include bright, dim, or flashing lights and loud sounds.
- Requires manual dexterity to use and operate all necessary equipment.
Be able to understand, follow, and always maintain safety standards.
Powered by JazzHR