Founded in 1996
, ASC, American Sun Components, is a Technology service-oriented, broad line electronic components distributor company with offices all over the world.
The Staff Accountant
will be responsible to perform any combination of the following calculating, posting, and verifying duties to obtain financial data for use in maintaining accounting records.Benefits
- Base Salary
- 100% Employer Paid Health & Dental Insurance
- Dynamic Culture Plus many other benefits such as Company Outings, Team Building events, etc.
- Organize month end records both electronic and paper
- Computes and records charges, refunds, cost of lost or damaged goods, and similar items.
- Month-end Bank and credit card reconciliation
- GL entries as required by CFO
- AP Functions invoicing, posting, verification, review and approval process, check run
- ACH and Wires Domestic and International
- AR functions posting receivable payments to deposits; assist in collection process
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Proven 5 years minimum experience as a Staff Accountant
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software, and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, and laws and regulations
- QuickBooks proficient
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Bilingual Preferred- Spanish