Vista has a global reach with operational hubs across the globe and an expert workforce of over 4,000 aviation professionals.
Reporting into US Sr. Treasury Manager, you will operate the day-to-day activities of the US treasury function with a primary focus on assisting with the development of cash management banking solutions for all business segments. The treasury manager should be comfortable working with all layers of the company.
Vista's fast-paced growth and its relationship with the best partner operators open the door to lifelong career opportunities across the group - to create the best service in business aviation, in every region in the world.Your Responsibilities
The role focuses on maintaining relationships with external banking and financial institutions and financing partners. You will also develop internal relationships with various stakeholders including accounting, FP&A, accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, HR, legal, sales, operations, and others.
- Analyze daily and short-term liquidity and associated reporting for the US operator and holding entities.
- Measure daily, weekly, and monthly cash management performance against forecast/budget.
- Direct and approve domestic payments, international SWIFT confirmations, and act as main point of contact for banking queries and audit requests related to cash in the US.
- Support in the operational integration for US entities.
- Facilitate the US entities’ banking operations (technological implementations, account openings/closures, rationalization) ensuring group controls are met.
- Improve and maintain internal account and relationship documentation, account openings/closures notifications, signatories’ management, master data, mandates and bank/financial institution relationship contact information.
- Report and monitor all bank covenants and compliance in line with deadlines.
- Roll out improved compliance, controls, and processes across the US.
- Analyze and develop reporting for bank management fees and provide budget variance explanation.
- Support US entities’ merchant services partnerships (user administration, technological implementations, account openings/closures, rationalization.
- Track payment and maintain all reporting for aircraft lease and financing payments.
- Ensure all intercompany loan documentation is produced and maintained in a timely manner.
- Provide back-up in the absence of other treasury manager(s) and analyst(s).
Travel will be required for this position. 3-4x per year as business demands. Travel would be to related entities’ offices, both domestic and international.Required Skills, Qualifications, And Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree is required in an accounting, finance, management, or general business degree.
- At least three years prior experience of banking/treasury/finance/cash management/accounting required.
- At least one year prior experience in a direct management role preferred.
- Professional and accurate with an eye for detail.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with proactive/ enquiring approach.