Services Consultant - Security
Miami, FL (On-Site)
To enhance the global services team, we are hiring a Services Consultant – Security with strong and proven customer implementation experience in the IT market to be based in our Miami, FL office. This position is responsible for successful security consulting project delivery in support of both internal and external customers. This role can take on many aspects from acting as a technical lead for security solution implementations. Will work closely with the Security Team and Project Management to support all consulting services. The successful candidate is expected to maintain a professional, courteous and customer service focused attitude at all times.
If you are an overachiever with proven Information Technology experience who thrives in a fast-paced environment, we want to speak with you.
- 3+ years applicable experience managing technology implementations utilizing Security Software tools (Scanners, audit, monitoring, etc) strongly preferred
- Familiarity with common network protocols and basic understanding of Network Routing, Switching, & Firewalls
- Knowledge of Virtualization solutions such as VMware, Hypervisor preferred
- Provide timely and efficient consulting and process integration services to new SMB partners using Kaseya's IT Complete Suite of solutions (including PSA, RMM, IT Glue, and Security)Serve as the primary point of contact throughout the entire implementation process
- Work alongside internal teams including Tech Support, Partner Success, and Sales to elevate our partner experience
- Manage multiple partner implementation projects while providing both high-level and detailed implementation consulting
- Conduct assessment of partner needs, explain the product features and functionality, and how it relates to the business.
- Provide best practices for device/system setup to prevent unnecessary support requests
- Define product specifications for the partner and end-users’ installation
- Respond to partner inquiries and direct the resolution of outstanding issues
- Monitor partner use and adoption of the software throughout the implementations
- Help scope implementation and professional services engagements in conjunction with the sales team
- Other duties as assigned
Non-Technical Skills Requirements
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills using products such as MS PowerPoint, Excel, Project Plans
- Strong attention to detail with data-centric approach to key success factors
- Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands.
- Proven team player
- Demonstrated experience with Salesforce and Power Bi reporting strongly preferred
- Solid understanding of the Security software solutions market for the MSP and SMB customer personas
- Demonstrate the ability to present complex technical material to both technical and non-technical customers
Preferred Skills / Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Network+ certification preferred
- Security certifications a strong plus (ie. Security+, CISSP, etc)