- Customer Service Representative
- Miami, FL* **Pay Rate: $15.00/hr **Temp-to-perm (based on attendance and performance) **Must be local to Miami and able to *train/work onsite* (no remote candidates accepted) **Shifts will be determined during training **Must have open availability including weekends
- Basic Qualifications Required
- Experience, Skills, and Knowledge*
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum of 1 yr call center experience
- Position overview/responsibilities* Acting as the customer’s primary point of contact, you will:
- Receive in-bound calls from customers who want to open a claim
- Listen, solve problems, answer questions and work with them to find a resolution
- Use your expertise to proactively make recommendations that will help customers avoid future issues
- Other Requirements:*
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic problem-solving skills
- Experience with Microsoft based programs and computer products
- An acute attention to detail/accuracy and effective note taking/documenting skills
- Must be able to handle/process high call volumes, at times while adhering to scheduled breaks/lunches in accordance business needs.
As part of our promise to talent, Kelly supports those who work with us through a variety of benefits, perks, and work-related resources. Kelly offers eligible employees voluntary benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, term life, whole life, accident insurance, critical illness, a legal plan, and short-term disability. As a Kelly employee, you will have access to a retirement savings plan, service bonus and holiday pay plans (earn up to eight paid holidays per benefit year), and a transit spending account. In addition, employees are entitled to earn paid sick leave under the applicable state or local plan. Click [here](https://www.mykelly.com/help-support-working-with-kelly-us/#Benefits) for more information on benefits and perks that may be available to you as a member of the Kelly Talent Community. You should know:
Your safety matters! Visit the [COVID-19 Resource Center](https://www.mykelly.com/covid-19-resource-center) for the latest information, policies, and frequently asked questions. Why Kelly®?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly
Work changes everything. And at Kelly, we’re obsessed with where it can take you. To us, it’s about more than simply accepting your next job opportunity. It’s the fuel that powers every next step of your life. It’s the ripple effect that changes and improves everything for your family, your community, and the world. Which is why, here at Kelly, we are dedicated to providing you with limitless opportunities to enrich your life—just ask the 300,000 people we employ each year. Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly’s Human Resource Knowledge Center. Kelly complies with the requirements of California’s state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.