Our client is seeking to add a Senior Superintendent to their team. Our client is a fully integrated leader in multifamily real estate development specializing in multi-family residential, mixed-use, and market rate housing.
You will oversee and manager planning, supervision, coordination, productivity and execution in the field work of the project.
You will join a team of intelligent and passionate professionals focused on innovative construction projects, pushing boundaries, and building long-lasting client relationshipsWhat You Will Do
What You Will Bring
- Review, monitor, and coordinate project contracts, documents, drawings, specifications, and submittals
- Directly manage project construction and activities associated with field operations
- Ensure the project to completion on schedule, within budget, and per the project specifications
- Ensure entire field and project team have a thorough understanding of project-specific contract documents (specifications, drawings, submittals, etc.)
- Lead and monitor daily and weekly coordination meetings to ensure requirements for the project are met
- Ensure entire field and project team have a clear understanding of all aspects of subcontractor trade work, including means and methods, services, equipment and vendor-supplied materials
What The Company Offers
- Extensive experience with Procore
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in multifamily, wood frame, and garden style construction
- Willingness to travel; Local and non-local travel may be required
- $115,000 - $150,000 depending on abilities and experience. Exact compensation may vary and has potential to increase depending on client.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401 (K)
- Vacation leave & Paid holidays
- Professional development opportunities for growth and long term stability