About Our Client
- Room for growth and learning|Established company with a strong reputation and company culture
My client is a well known general contractor in the Orlando, FL area that is looking to bring on an Assistant Superintendent that is ready and eager to work. The company values long-term commitment to their employees and the core of their culture includes collaboration and transparency from all employees. They operate in the multifamily space and want a candidate who has previous experience with multifamily projects. They want someone who is looking for a long term career, not just a job.Job Description
The Multifamily Assistant Superintendent will:
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- As an Assistant Superintendent you will be responsible for assisting the Superintendent on the master plan of the project
- Direct, coordinate, and facilitate meetings for subcontractors, architects, and local authorities
- Actively assist in management of subcontractors, schedule, budget, and time-line on high-profile multifamily construction projects
- Enforce all OSHA safety rules.
- Prepare & distribute focus schedules.
- Coordinate all required inspections (municipal, material, etc.).
- Identify schedule slippage & provide a recovery plan.
- Prepare & distribute detailed Daily Construction Reports (DCRs).
- Host weekly subcontractor coordination meetings & provide detailed meeting minutes.
- Hold start-up meetings with subcontractors to review scope of work, schedule & safety requirements.
- Support logistics planning.
- Manage QA / QC program, including inspecting & approving the work product.
- Assist in the preparation of RFIs, providing recommended solutions for consideration.
- Seek opportunities to enhance project efficiency.
- Manage efficient & timely project close-out including punch list completion, as-built review, attic stock demobilization, etc.
- Maintain current OSHA required certifications (30-hour, CPR, scaffold, etc.)
The Successful Applicant
The Multifamily Construction Superintendent should have:
What's on Offer
- Experience working on large projects, multifamily experience preferred
- 1+ Years of construction experience as an assistant superintendent
- Ability to effectively lead and communicate with owners and peers
- Eager to grow into a lead superintendent
- Exceptional organization, time-management and leadership skills
The Multifamily Construction Superintendent will receive:
Contact: Sarah Horrigan
- Competitive base salary
- Discretionary bonus structure
- Paid time off and sick days
- Excellent benefits - health, medical, vision, dental
- 401k plan available
Quote job ref: JN-072023-6133228