We are offering an exciting opportunity for a Senior Inspector in our growing Construction Engineering and Inspection Services Group based in Naples, FL. Our service area covers assignments in Hillsborough, Pinellas, Charlotte, Manatee, Sarasota, Lee, and Collier counties.H&H is a full-service infrastructure engineering firm with more than 135 years of experience steeped in solving complex engineering challenges. Consulting firms, contractors and infrastructure owners count on us when innovative design and intricate engineering solutions are required. Our specialty lies in the ability to manage the entire life cycle of engineering services and support. We employ teams of superior engineers that bring a forward-thinking approach using the world's latest project management, design, and support innovations. As a result, your projects are brought in on time, on budget, and are engineered to the highest standards in design, durability, safety, and aesthetic value.
Under the general supervision of the Project Administrator:
- Perform highly complex technical assignments in field surveying and construction layout
- Prepare and check engineering computations
- Inspect construction work
- Conduct field tests
- Responsible for coordinating and managing junior-level inspectors
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Four years of construction inspection experience, with two years in Bridge and or roadway/construction experience
- FDOT Certifications/Qualifications are highly desirable
We offer a professional work environment, competitive salary, benefits package and 401(k).