Our client is a professional parking management company that enforces parking regulations on private property. They immobilize (boot) vehicles that park illegally on private property and charge the vehicle owner a fee to remove the immobilization device. This is a full time position with probation period with our staffing company. Come join the SFL squad of parking enforcement professionals.
- Receive complete training, uniform, and equipment.
- Competitive hourly (we offer $18 an hr to start with/ room to make up to $22 an hr over time)
- Flexible Hours - allow you to be in control of the amount of money you make.
Valid Florida Driver’s License
- Reliable Transportation
- Must be able to handle stressful situations in a professional manner.
- Cannot be a convicted felon or charged with a felony.