Administrative professionals-- are you looking for a way to turn your customer service background and your engaging personality into a challenging and rewarding sales and customer service career? Join our TEAM at Ace Handyman Services Central Florida! We are the service provider for Ace Hardware throughout Central Florida, and the national leader in the home improvement and home repair services industry As we continue to grow, we are looking for a highly organized and motivated candidates just like you to serve as Office Manager to ensure efficient and smooth daily operations.
In this role you will facilitate calls to educate our customers on the types of services & solutions we provide as well as our service model. NO CONSTRUCTION EXPERIENCE REQUIRED! Additionally, you will be a key component to the management of the daily schedule. Listening to customers and helping them solve their problems is the objective. Matching the right craftsmen with the right customer is key to a successful customer journey.
This is a great opportunity for you to grow with us as we grow throughout Central Florida, and to apply your skills to a job in which you will face different challenges and solve new problems each and every day. We offer highly-competitive compensation and benefits, and the chance to work with a national organization that still maintains the flexibility and tight-knit feel of a locally owned and independently operated franchise.
If this sounds like the kind of career move you’ve been looking to make, and if you meet our qualifications, we want to talk with you.
Contact us today!
We have office locations in Brandon and Lakeland, and here is just some of what we have to offer:
- Competitive pay ranging from $15-$22 per hour (based on experience level)
- Health insurance
- Performance bonuses
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Company credit card
- Advancement and growth opportunities
- Plus more!
As an Office Manager, you will be responsible for inbound and outbound customer sales/education while organizing work and project schedules for our craftsmen. This will require that you provide customers with information and advice on our services, pricing, and availability. You will also provide logistical support for our craftsmen, helping them with material ordering and scheduling efficiencies.Your Specific Duties In This Role Will Include
- Respond to job leads in a timely manner
- Coordinating the schedule and material ordering for multiple craftsmen and projects
- Utilizing our dispatching and schedule management software
- Returning customer calls as needed and following up with past customers
- Ensuring that all craftsmen follow our standardized service path and internal administrative processes
- Performing paperwork and filing duties
- Assist in solving operational issues as they arise to ensure a smooth customer journey
We are looking for professionals who are highly organized and detail-oriented, with a strong administrative background and multi-tasking skills. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to interact effectively with both customers and our craftsmen. You will also need a strong solution-focused attitude and be quick on your feet.Specific Qualifications For The Role Include
Build a fun and rewarding career with an industry leader!
- High school diploma or GED
- 3-5 years of administrative assistant/scheduling experience
- Comfortable with sales
- Adaptive to technology
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent office management skills
- Solid typing skills; ten-key skills, a plus
- Great multitasking and prioritization skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Sales and/or Marketing – a basic understanding of sales and marketing and the differences between the two, a plus
- QuickBooks Online or other accounting knowledge, a plus
- Customer-facing experience, a plus
- Call center experience, a plus
- Experience in running an office with field based techs in the trades or a service environment, a plus
Compensation: $15.00 - $22.00 per hour
The 800+ Craftsmen who represent our Brand
are the heart and soul of our turn-key, white-glove home repair, maintenance, and improvement service. They are skilled and experienced in many trades, but their professionalism and attention to detail is what sets them apart from others who work in the industry.
Most of the projects completed are for Repeat and Referral Customers—folks truly appreciate our high level of service, and they often request additional work by asking for particular Craftsmen by name. If you take great pride in your skills and abilities and wish to join a proven, winning TEAM, please apply to the position(s) available by selecting "Show Me All Jobs
Ace Handyman Services is a franchise network of Independently Owned and Operated Franchises. Your application will go directly to the franchise owner, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that franchise. All inquiries about employment at this franchise should be made directly to the franchise owner, and not to Ace Handyman Services Corporate.