Summary Of Position
The Office Manager is responsible for the day to day administrative, customer service, and accounting functions within the office. Supervision of billing clerks, collections department, customer service department, payables and payroll/HR functions is required. The Office Manager will be responsible to assisting the Regional Staff, the Division Manager, the Operations Manager and the Sales Manager to complete all reporting requirements.Essential Job Functions
Other Job Responsibilities
- Manage all administrative functions in the Office.
- Work with the billing clerk to ensure the accurate billing of all customers in the market area.
- Prepare and input monthly billing journal entries
- Manage the credit processing procedures.
- Oversee the customer service department. Manage scheduling, training and observations of the Customer Service Representatives.
- Oversee the coding and processing of all payables and submit for approval.
- Work with the Collections department to ensure timely collection of all customer accounts to ensure timely and adequate cash flows.
- Complete weekly accounts receivable reports and review with management to develop action plans for improvement in DSO results.
- Ensure segregation of duties in the office.
- Manage timely and accurate deposits for local payments
- Maintain professionalism when communicating with all customers and employees
- Prepare accurate monthly revenue projections for management team review.
- Ensure disposal invoices are reconciled to the Tower billing/dispatch system.
- Ensure monthly and quarterly franchise reports are completed and filed.
- Assist in gathering, verifying and inputting all financial and statistical data into the system for productivity reporting.
- Assist in the restructure of Tower reports as needed for financial and operational analysis. Generate reports for new/lost business, changes in service, etc.
- Assist Sales in the maintenance of Sales Contracts, including tracking expiration dates..
- Support or perform Payroll and H/R functions in a timely manner to ensure accuracy.
- Employees in this job classification must attend and participate in corporation sponsored training courses as assigned.
- Employees in this job classification are responsible for keeping up to date on current technology, as job appropriate, being used by Waste Pro USA.
- Any additional job duties that may be assigned by the Supervisor.
: Normal setting for this job is: office setting.Qualifications
Education and Experience
Special Considerations/Physical Work Requirements
- Prior office management experience is required.
- Accounting experience is required
- AA or AS Degree preferred
- Ability to maintain relationships with our customers, vendors, and co-workers while effectively communicating and resolving issues
- Ability to work in an organized manner
- Strong computer skills with the ability to learn new computer programs
- Ability to Maintain a professional atmosphere while working with Management, Corporate, and Local Staff
:Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Required to use motor coordination with finger dexterity (such as keyboarding, machine operation, driving, etc.)- most of the work day;
- Required to exert physical effort in tasks that involve the ability to exert light physical effort in sedentary to light work, but which may involve some lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling of objects and materials of light weight handling objects less than 25 pounds- rarely;
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled