United States of AmericaLocation:
St. Anthonys OfficeWHY JOIN FCS
At Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute, we believe our people are our strength and we invest in them. In addition to having a positive impact on the people and communities we serve, associates benefit from significant professional opportunities, career advancement, training and competitive wages.Offering competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits packages to include tuition reimbursement, 401-K match, pet and legal insurance.
a Little Bit About Fcs
Since 1984, Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute & Research Institute (FCS) has built a national reputation for excellence. With over 250 physicians, 220 nurse practitioners and physician assistants and nearly 100 locations in our network. Utilizing innovative clinical research, cutting-edge technologies, and advanced treatments, we are committed to providing world-class cancer care. We are recognized by the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) with a national Clinical Trials Participation Award, FCS offers patients access to more clinical trials than any private oncology practice in Florida. Our patients have access to ground-breaking therapies, in a community setting, and may participate in national clinical research studies of drugs and treatment protocols. In the past five years, the majority of new cancer drugs approved for use in the U.S. were studied in clinical trials with FCS participation prior to approval.
Through our partnership with Sarah Cannon, we are one of the largest clinical research organizations in the United States. Often, FCS leads the nation in initiating research studies and offering ground-breaking new therapies to patients.
Come join us today!
Florida Cancer Specialists (FCS) is looking for a dynamic, motivated, and highly organized Senior Office Manager
to ensure efficient and smooth daily operations.
You will be a vital part of our team, and an important part of establishing the patient’s relationship with FCS in providing them with a world class experience, as well as creating and maintaining a pleasant work environment to our team members.
You will play a part in the planning our new St. Anthony’s office in St. Petersburg, which is the next step in the evolution of our clinic, and as we evolve you will help to rebuild our team. We want it to be an inspiring, empowering, and harmonious environment where creativity flourishes, people thrive, and great ideas have room to grow!
We seek a leader that is positive and approachable, relatable, engaged, and can hold people accountable to ensure our front office staff success in working together positively, maintaining the utmost professionalism, presentation, and courtesy. The ability to identify areas of opportunity, possess excellent organizational and leadership skills, capability to manage financial aspects such as budget planning, invoices, and billing, is important in this role. Effective relationship building ability as well as a desire to communicate with a positive and friendly demeanor is a must!
If you have a passion and prior considerable experience in supporting multiple levels of employees, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Responsible for personnel, clerical, nursing, laboratory, housekeeping, and maintenance functions at a specific office location.
- Delegate and assign duties to employees.
- Advise, aid, and seek consent from Division Director to coordinate and manage the activities of the assigned office location.
- Considered to be a “working manager” as back up for front office staff.
- Support the financial goals of the company by being fiscally responsible in all areas, including staffing and purchasing.
- Minimum of two years of supervisory experience.
- at least five years experience in the Health Care field - is required.
- This must include at least three years in the front office of a clinic, with managed care and/or business office experience making up the difference.
- Some Oncology experience is preferred.
- Experience with procedure entry and medical terminology and coding is required.
- Great attention to detail
- strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Must be able to talk with patients and employees about very personal topics.
- Valid Florida Driver's License.
- Compliance with the FCS Driver Safety Operations and Motor Vehicle Records Check Policy is required.
Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute (FCS) is committed to helping individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at FCS, please email FCS Recruitment (Recruiter@FLCancer.com) for further assistance. Please note this email address is intended to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
FCS is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.SCREENINGS – Background, drug, and nicotine screens
Safeguarding our patients and each other is an important part of how we deliver the best care possible to the communities we serve. All offers of employment at Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background screening. Additionally, as a condition of employment, FCS requires all new hires to receive various vaccinations, including the influenza and COVID-19 vaccines, barring an approved exemption. In addition, FCS is a drug-free workplace, and all new hires will be subject to drug/ nicotine testing.