Abbey Delray SouthAddress:
1717 Homewood Blvd
Delray Beach, Florida 33445Pay Range
$13.00-$18.13+ HourlyLive your purpose. Grow your career. Thrive through teamwork. Create meaningful, personalized experiences.
At Lifespace, team members are at the center of delivering a purpose driven experience for our residents! We provide an environment where each team member can live their aspirations, developing in their career, making a difference, and being a part of a meaningful mission. Join our Personal Services Assistant
Starting pay: $15.37 - $18.13 (based on experience)A few details about the role:
And here’s what you need to apply:
- Help resident to maintain good personal hygiene (bathing, dressing, or grooming).
- Check vital signs. Performs bowel and bladder management assistance.
- Assist in maintaining a healthful, safe environment.
- Plan and prepare nutritious meals. Market when instructed to do so by the nurse.
- Assist the resident with ambulation or exercise.
- Aid with medication management as directed by registered nurse or assigned by a licensed practical nurse.
- Assist the therapy personnel as needed with rehabilitative processes.
- Carry out assignment per home health care plan as instructed by the registered nurse or the paramedical team and report to the registered nurse when unable to perform as requested.
Lifespace has enjoyed over 40 years of success, and this is just the beginning. With new opportunities, continued growth, and the support from your Lifespace family get ready to ignite your life and experience Living Lifespace.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of one year of experience
- Certifications and licensure required by state regulations.
- Completion of a basic aide training program consistent with state and federal requirements and for which a certificate was obtained.
- Current CPR certification.
- Must have a valid state driver’s license and a good driving record.
Lifespace Communities headquartered in West Des Moines, Iowa and Dallas, Texas, is one of the nation's largest Senior Living providers of non-profit retirement communities. Lifespace employs over 4,500 team members and servers over 5,100 residents. The organization is committed to creating communities where people are empowered to live their aspirations.
Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are excited to learn and grow, be excellent, thrive with your team and deliver personalized experiences you'll enjoy your career with us!