Supports the organization's staff and leadership in all Human Resource matters; manages day-to-day employee relations issues and administers policy; creates policy practices, identifies and executes the development and strategy of recruitment and retention ideas and programs.RESPONSIBILITIES:
QUALIFICATIONS EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Serves as the single point of contact for assigned clients for all HR matters.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance.
- Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning.
- Identify training needs for teams and individuals.
- Evaluate training programs.
- Provides partnership in discipline and performance management of staff.
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leave compensation etc. and resolve issues.
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace.
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances.
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes.
- Assist in the development and implementation of human resource policies.
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics.
- Analyze trends and metrics with the HR department.
- Suggest new HR strategies.
- Ensures compliance with all federal and state regulations.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources; Masters preferred.
- Minimum of five years generalist experience.
- PHR certification preferred.
- Strong writing, communication, critical thinking skills, adaptability, and conflict resolution are a must.
- Display cultural sensitivity by being aware of and respectful toward diverse backgrounds and cultures.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, stop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift or move up to 25 pounds.
The rate starts at $60,00.00 and will be commensurate with experience.
Powered by JazzHR