DXL Group, the largest specialty retailer of men's Big +Tall apparel, is looking for a Retail Assistant Store Manager who is committed to building long term relationships with our guests by providing an experience that is unmatched by other retailers. #FitForYouWHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT?
- We are committed to developing our people in order to promote from within
- We are located in free-standing stores, not in malls, and close at 7pm!
- ENTIRE team is eligible for quarterly bonuses
We are looking for a self-driven and results-oriented Retail Assistant Store Manager who is passionate about customer service and coaching team members to achieve their goals within a fast-paced environment. Key responsibilities include:
ARE YOU A FIT?
- Ensure each guest feels welcomed by spending quality time, asking questions in order to learn about his/her needs, preferences and lifestyle
- Assist Store Manager by ensuring the store meets sales plans, while monitoring customer service, inventory, expense control, and risk management
- Serve as a product knowledge expert with the ability to sell and market a broad range of apparel, including private labels, name brands, and tailored clothing
- Assist with building a superior customer-focused sales team by providing on-going coaching and training for selling skills, behaviors, and operational procedures
Specific Qualifications For This Role Include
APPLY NOW AND DISCOVER WHY DXL IS FIT FOR YOU!
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree, a plus
- 1 years of experience in an Assistant Store Manager role
- 2 years of experience in a supervisory role
- Previous involvement working in a commission oriented environment, a plus
- Willingness to travel to neighboring store locations
- Ability to lift up to 10 lbs. and move up to 50 lbs.
DXL is committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.