RN Staff Development Nurse
Working with us means being part of something special: A family that is passionate about making an impact on our patients' lives each and every day. Unlike the typical hospital setting, our facility offers you the unique opportunity to walk alongside patients on their road to recovery from many different conditions. As you care for and help patients achieve goals and regain independence, you can form significant relationships with them and celebrate the successes they experience along the way.
We are in search of a qualified RN Staff Development Nurse:
- Implements and monitors orientation program for all new employees according to policies, procedures and Federal/State requirements
- Review Nursing Exception Report and compare it the schedule and hall assignment.
- Post Daily Staffing Requirement per Federal and State Regulations
- Completes and maintains accurate working schedules in compliance with State Staffing Regulations and facility budget.
- Participate and attend monthly QA meetings / Attend and participate in daily morning meetings
- Current Registered Nurse by State required
- Experience in the long term care or working with the geriatric population preferred.
- Must have at least two - three years nursing experience
- Clerical ability is necessary to read reports and utilize data accurately for other purposes.
- Skill in organizing and planning programs and managing personnel to provide nursing service for residents.
- Ability to plan and direct the department, coordinating with other departments.
We offer the following benefits for you and your family:
- Competitive Wages
- Elite Low Cost Gold Plan Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Vision Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays and Paid Vacation
"Our Family Caring For Yours"