FLF Management is a real estate development and property management firm based in Jupiter FL. We both acquire and develop a broad range of income producing properties and manage all properties in house. We have grown rapidly from a handful of employees to over 40 in the last 5 years. We are looking to hire a Director of Finance to work directly with our company Principal and COO to manage day to day financial functions of the company, provide compliance and reporting to our investors and lenders, and help further grow the business by working on acquisitions and development opportunities.
Qualifications: Four years minimum experience as controller or senior staff accountant with property management and real estate development experience. Expertise in industry accounting practices, methods, and current accounting software to produce desired and accurate results. BA. in accounting, finance or allied field.
The Successful Candidate Will Be Responsible For
- Working with the 2-person accounting staff to produce monthly reporting, investor reports, and general oversight of all accounts payable and accounts receivable including approval of all check runs.
- Working with our internal accounting team and outside accounting firms to produce annual tax returns and financial statements.
- Monitoring cash throughout the owned portfolio to both monitor against payables, project future needs, assess for distributions, and earn interest.
- Working with lenders to close loans and provide ongoing compliance, i.e. quarterly reporting and replacement reserve requests.
- Working with the property management team to effectively manage expenses.
- Analyzing ongoing performance of individual properties as compared to business plans and approved budget.
- Building and running financial models to project future opportunities within the current portfolio.
- Managing the investor portal platform (Yardi Investment Manager)
- Communicating with investors regarding property performance and acquisition opportunities.
- Reviewing new opportunities for acquisition including analyzing financial models and historical property performance.
- Insurance: Engaging with insurance broker on existing policies, renewals and insurance claims.
- Reviewing Final Payroll reports and Approve Payroll to be processed (Process Final Approval when ADP Administrator is on vacation or not available)