LaSalle Network is partnering with one of the country's best known service brands to hire a Regional Supply Chain Manager. Reporting to the Director Warehouse Operations, the Regional Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for operational and P&L management for warehouses and distribution centers in their region. This role will focus on ensuring supply chain is functioning efficiently and hitting KPIs. The Regional Supply Chain Manager will drive strategy that accounts for sourcing unavailable parts, inventory control, logistics and distribution.
Regional Supply Chain Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of Warehouse Managers and a Sourcing/Procurement Manager, encouraging collaboration and continuous improvement in their own respective locations and regionally; provide succession planning and development/coaching opportunities
- Communicate business plans to the Warehouse Managers and Sourcing Manager; connect plans to regional goals, local retail stores and the organization's broader mission
- Identify the capabilities needed to meet the current and emerging business needs of the region; drive consistency in the warehouses by executing on the organization's best practices
- Create regional supply chain plan in conjunction with leadership in order to achieve specific goals and KPIs for region working within the established supply chain management plan; ensure that supply chains are deeply integrated between the warehouse and retail to release efficiencies, drive cost savings and increase performance
- Provide Fleet management and operations; identify and resolve problems with the fleet vehicles ensuring the capacity to deliver
- Responsible for P&L management for the regional supply chain; partner with Finance and leadership on budgets (key cost areas include large purchase costs, vehicle fleet costs and staffing costs)
- Partner with Warehouse Managers to ensure that inventory remains cost effective while meeting customer demands
- Ensure Warehouse Managers are leading their associates to conduct cycle counts and replenishment system updates, as well as following proper procedures to address or align breakage, shrink, cycle counts and RTVs (return to vendor) and POD
Regional Supply Chain Manager Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in a related field
- 7+ years of experience in operations, supply chain, logistics and/or sales environment
- String knowledge of marketing and operations techniques
- Valid state issued drivers license required
- Ability to indirectly lead, coach and achieve results through others and to develop associates so that they meet their individual/career goals in tandem with the organization's KPIs
- Ability to travel a minimum of 50%
If you are interested in this role, please apply!
Senior Project Manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries.
LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.