Nomi Health was founded in 2019 as a direct healthcare company with a simple yet bold mission: rebuild the healthcare system so it is accessible and affordable for everyone. We are rebuilding the healthcare system by cutting costs, confusion, and complexity through direct contracts and payment with providers, deep data dives, and convenient patient care.
We are looking for a Registered Nurse to join our dedicated and compassionate home health team. This individual provides skilled nursing visits in patient homes under the direction of the care plan. How You Will Make An Impact
- Provide initial and ongoing assessment of client needs using the OASIS data elements incorporated into the comprehensive assessment.
- With input from patient/caregiver and in conjunction with physician, formulates and implements plan of care.
- Evaluate effectiveness of care plan and make necessary adjustments.
- Provides for the emotional and physical comfort and safety of client, taking into consideration their rights and cultural background.
- Receives and transcribes physician orders.
- Notifies physician and agency supervisor of unusual reactions and/or changes in clients' condition.
- Documents all appropriate observations and treatments in keeping with agency policies and procedures.
- Participates in case conferences, team meetings, staff meetings and performance improvement activities as assigned.
- Provide any skilled nursing service prescribed under the plan of care, within your scope of practice.
- Provide 60-day summary of skilled services and client outcomes to physician and agency supervisor.
- Adheres to all agency policies and procedures.
- Maintains strict confidentiality of all patient, employee and agency information.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
What We Are Looking For
- Must have an unencumbered, active Florida RN license
- 2 years home health experience
- 1 year supervisory experience
- CPR certification
Nomi's journey is just starting in delivering disruptive healthcare solutions, in partnership with like-minded employers, public sector organizations, advisors (brokers/consultants), and payers/TPAs. We are dedicated to our mission to remove healthcare hurdles and rebuild healthcare the way it should have always been: for everyone.
The system must change, and we're the ones to do it. Join us on the journey. Benefits/Perks
- Medical, dental, and vision· 401(k) with company match
- Open PTO· Continuous learning· Family leave Learn more about us
- LinkedIn· X· Facebook· Glassdoor