At Anser Advisory, an Accenture company, we strive and succeed by creating smart, dynamic and professionally skilled teams to deliver extraordinary projects for our clients. You will work on interesting projects which will expand your expertise and hone your technical skills through the ability to access the most advanced technology on the market. Your successful impact will help us obtain our goal of being the nationwide go-to professional services provider. Anser provides our clients with advisory, compliance, program and project construction management services at the highest level of dedication.
Our relationships are based on our credibility to deliver on our commitments, with unbeatable service levels to our clients which has resulted in our rapid growth, nationwide.
We are actively looking for a HR Generalist to join our growing Human Resources team. Our HR Generalist is responsible for creating, updating and applying all HR policies and company guidelines and making sure they adhere to standards and laws initiated by authorities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Process ADP and Deltek ticket changes/ticket management
- Manage onboarding Lifecyle - Overall responsibility for managing new hire process.
- Creating onboarding plans and educating newly hired employees on HR policies, internal procedures and regulations
- HRD's should review the what and why of it all
- Hone it on what each group needs. Looking at it from TA hand off until Onboarding. Coordinate new hire paperwork email, invitation to orientation meeting, IT submittal confirmation, and schedule and run Orientation.
- LMS Journey, still may have connectivity issues
- Local HR contact for FL- Initial POC
- Maintaining physical and digital files for employees and their documents, benefits and attendance records
- New Hire Training: OSHA10, Harassment, Safe Driver training. (only when assigned to company car)
- Labor Law Poster updates- Add to compliance calendar
- Coordinate with other HR professionals.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field required.
- At least three to five years of human resources experience preferred.
- Knowledge of administrative tasks and responsibilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced computer skills, including data entry, data processing, communication tools and payroll and human resources software
- Problem-solving skills and resourceful thinking
- Leadership and coaching skills
- Strong empathy and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail and analytically driven
- Knowledge of computer based HRIS systems (ADP)
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficiency with or the ability to learn the talent management systems (Lever).
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment with many interruptions.
We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds. Each of us contributes to our inclusive environment in the way we act, our level of commitment, encouragement to others to share their ideas, and our everyday, outstanding teamwork to support our clients.
Simply put, our firm is better...because of the people we work with.