Under the direction of the Senior Finance Manager, the Staff Accountant is responsible for the close and analysis of assigned entity. This includes but is not limited to compilation, dissemination, and maintenance of the financial records of MorseLife Health System, Inc. and affiliates.Primary Functions
QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION And/or EXPERIENCE)
- Prepares financial reporting, bank, and balance sheet reconciliation monthly for MorseLife entities as assigned.
- Responsible for completion of month-end reports, journal entries, and financial reporting of monthly financial statements to management and Board of Directors as assigned.
- Ensure accuracy of general ledger through research and adjustments as necessary.
- Provide guidance and direction to management team in relation to financial interpretations of department operational budgets.
- Perform variance analysis for all income statements, accounts, and budgets of assigned entity.
- Conduct analysis on revenue/costs to provide revenue producing recommendations and ensure operational efficiencies.
- Reconcile daily cash receipts of payments for services to bank and AR posting as assigned.
- Accountable for IRS 990 reporting.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Minimum 2-5 years of experience. Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
License/Certification:SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES This Position Has No Supervisory Responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee frequently is required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Powered by JazzHR