- Responsible for all clerical and administrative support, including but not limited to answering the main-line phone calls and provide welcoming, timely and accurate responses, ensuring all phone messages and emails are sent to the proper person in a timely manner, greeting all guests, checking the mail daily and sort according to Department, and preparing UPS and Certified Mail
- Oversees the Support Center cleanliness, organization, and supply levels
- Maintenance of all Corporate and Franchise contact lists, and the Support Center SharePoint
- Schedule repairs and maintenance for office equipment
- Maintain and negotiate pricing for Hotels, Car rentals and other travel related items
- Responsible for arranging internal and external meetings, assisting Executives and owners in the planning of meetings, and preparing materials
- Maintain calendar and appointments for all office conference rooms
- Maintain the General Office Budget
- Maintain calendars and expense reporting for executives
- In partnership with HR and Training,
- coordinate the annual General Managers conference
- maintain the company monthly and annual calendar
- planning and coordination of all Leadership Development Workshops and other Support Center Events and Trainings
- coordination and distribution of Big Taco Award and monthly seniority awards
- support with corporate communications and company recognition
- In partnership with Development:
- creation and coordination of materials related to real estate, franchising and remodels
- assist in permitting and licensing for existing locations and New Store openings
- coordinate Discovery Day for potential new franchise partners
Additional Responsibilities That May Be Performed
- Performs other related duties and support special projects as assigned
- Respond to e-mail and voicemail, as necessary
Education, Experience, And Skills Required
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 - 4 years’ relevant experience required
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- General knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Skill in assessing and prioritizing multiple tasks, projects, and demands
- Ability to assess and prioritize multiple tasks, projects, and constantly changing demands and schedules.
- Strong organization skills and experience prioritizing multiple tasks, projects, and demands
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to Company’s Core Values and Mission
- Planning: Accurately scopes out length and difficulty of tasks and projects; sets objectives and goals; breaks down work into the process steps; develops schedules and task/people assignments; anticipates and adjusts for problems and roadblocks; measures performance against goals; evaluates results.
- Organizing: Can marshal resources (people, funding, material, support) to get things done; can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal; uses resources effectively and efficiently; arranges information and files in a useful manner.
- Motivating Others: Creates a climate in which people want to do their best; can motivate many kinds of direct reports and team or project members; can assess each person's hot button and use it to get the best out of him/her; pushes tasks and decisions down; empowers others; invites input from each person and shares ownership and visibility; makes each individual feel his/her work is important; is someone people like working for and with.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Conflict Management: Steps up to conflicts, seeing them as opportunities; reads situations quickly; good at focused listening; can hammer out tough agreements and settle disputes equitably; can find common ground and get cooperation with minimum noise.
This position plays a critical role in working cross functionally across all departments within the company.
This position plays a critical role in interacting with guests and external organizations as it relates to general office support
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Physical Requirements And Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing duties of the job, employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, and use hands to handle objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands, arms, talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 45 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to focus.
- Travel: Minimal travel will be required to respective stores, in some cases may require nights and weekends.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate when in office environment; however, site work will require exposure to varying weather conditions and increase exposure to noise and exposure to constriction sites requiring the usage of hard hats and other safety precautions. This position will require copious time in front of a computer screen.