- 401(k) matching
- Company parties
- Competitive salary
- Dental insurance
- Employee discounts
- Free food & snacks
- Free uniforms
- Health insurance
- Opportunity for advancement
- Paid time off
- Training & development
- Tuition assistance
- Vision insurance
Join the fastest growing Academy of Early Education in the nation where “Happy Happens Here
”! When it comes to our people, here at The Learning Experience we are committed to giving everyone a platform to display their talents, share their ideas, and further their careers in Early Childhood Education.Compensation:
What We Offer:
Health, Vision, Dental Insurance, 401K, Pet Discount Plan, Child Care Discounts, and more!State-of-the-Art Classrooms:
Teach in an immersive classroom setting utilizing the latest technology, materials, and resources to allow children to “learn, play, and grow
”.Opportunities for Growth:
On-going training and professional development, tuition reimbursement, and leadership pathways to help you meet your goals as an educator.As One of Our Happy Teachers You Will:
Apply Now If You:
- Partner with teachers to use your passion for learning to implement our proprietary curriculum and have the unique opportunity to use our engaging characters to drive the curriculum, making TLE a fun place for children to learn, play, and grow.
- Maintain quality compliance and health and safety standards throughout the classrooms and programs.
- Collaborate with your peers to create a great working environment and a welcoming and engaging space for children.
- Communicate with parents and families, sharing their child’s latest adventures and achievements through a variety of avenues including mobile apps and personal discussions.
Must meet any applicable background screening or state licensing requirements for the role.
- Have a genuine passion for the education and care of children.
- High School Diploma/GED required
- ECE coursework preferred