seeks a qualified Senior Project Manager to join our organization in the Orlando, FL area. We are a rapidly growing general contractor headquartered in Arlington Heights, IL with projects and offices throughout the country. The right candidate will have 7 years of project management experience in multi-family residential, retail, and substantial other commercial construction. Path is looking for people with great technical skills, good communication skills, and a strong attention to detail.
Duties for Senior Project Managers include
: Leading and managing a project team in building successful projects, cost control for full P+L responsibility, managing day-to-day activities of subcontractors and suppliers, contract administration, procurement, estimating, pay requests, change orders, requests for information, cost control, scheduling, tracking submittals, safety controls, maintaining and delivering a high level of quality.
Founded in 2008,
Path Construction is a Chicago based general contractor that provides a vast array of construction services. Our expertise is very diverse and includes experience on small and large projects of many different types, including but not limited to: healthcare, multi-family, hospitality, senior living, self-storage, higher education, correction facilities, retail, transportation, water and waste treatment, convention centers, laboratories, correctional, and institutional. The main philosophy and strategy for the growth of our organization is to be on the cutting edge of all aspects of the construction process. Additionally, our unmatched customer satisfaction and most importantly, the development and quality of our people drive our success. For more about us, please visit our website at www.pathcc.com.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction, or Architecture
- 7+ years construction experience
- Primavera/Microsoft Project scheduling experience
- Occasional travel (1-3 days per month)
- Estimating experience is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Competitive Compensation
- Certification Training
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Long-Term and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Company cellphone and computer
- Financial and Mental Health Support through a third party
- Travel and Entertainment Discount Program