Tire Outlet is more than a tire store. We’re a complete automotive repair business that offers a range of services from tire and oil change services to air conditioning and tire service. Our customers know they can depend on our team of mechanics to fix their vehicles right the first time. No matter what your vehicle needs, you can count on us for exceptional tire and auto services.
The Automotive Technician is responsible for effectively and efficiently diagnosing and repairing customer vehicles while adhering to the MAP guidelines and in accordance with dealership, manufacturers, and Tire Outlet Automotive standards.COMPENSATION: Pay ranges from $20- $30 per hour depending on experience.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Competitive Bi-Weekly Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement, up to $3,000 annually
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Effective 1st of the Month after Hire)
- Life Insurance (Company paid)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Discounted Services on Personal and Immediate Family Vehicles
- Opportunity for Advancement!
- Diagnoses vehicles according to the appropriate level of certifications/experience.
- Performs work as outlined on the Multi-point Inspection and/or Repair Order with efficiency and accuracy.
- Explains technical diagnosis and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals which may include the Store Manager, Service Consultants and/or customers.
- Recommends services that are necessary to keep the customer’s vehicle in running condition; properly documents all recommendations in customer file.
- Follows all safety procedures and reports any concerns to the Shop Foreman or Store Manager.
- Maintains appropriate ASE certifications and renewals of expiring certifications.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prefer a minimum of one unexpired ASE or equivalent experience or training
- Possess valid driver’s license, or obtain a valid driver’s license within 30 days of hire date
- Ability to work a minimum of five days per week, including Saturday’s
Sun Auto Tire & Service provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.