// WHO IS THIS FOR? //
- You Thrive By Helping Others
- You’re Inquisitive
- You Take Initiative
- You Are Goal & Results Oriented
- You’re Hungry To Grow
- You are an Experienced Executive Assistant looking for a new opportunity in a high-performing, fast-paced, technology-driven, and rewarding environment
// THE POSITION //
Hi, I'm Chris Brisson, I'm a serial entrepreneur and investor who has founded multiple companies. Currently, I'm the CEO of two fast growing software businesses, Call Loop and Salesmsg.
SalesMessage.com is on a mission to help tens of thousands of businesses use SMS text messaging to connect, engage, and grow their businesses. Voted as one of Florida's Fastest Growing Companies, Salesmsg is poised to disrupt the messaging industry.
This is where you come in...
With multiple things grabbing at my attention, I'm looking for a talented, organized, driven and smart individual to help unblock me from the day to day to focus on the high impact actions that move the needle.
I'm searching for an experienced assistant to execute on day-to-day activities, administrative tasks, and special projects for myself and other executives, key-stakeholders, and by proxy the broader team where needed.
This position touches every corner of the CEO’s life and business, which means the right person will have a passion for coming alongside the CEO and putting the infrastructure in place to bring his big vision into reality.
It’s a big role, and we need someone who has the ability to ramp up quickly when it comes to new information and learning new things. Therefore, we’re looking for someone with deep career ambitions as an assistant to the CEO and someone who truly believes in the value of this role as their calling.
// THE ROLE //
At a high level, you'll help clear my calendar to FOCUS on the absolute most important parts of growing the business.
Some of the projects include...
- Project Management: Taking notes on calls and providing action items for the team or myself to execute
- Ordering gifts and birthday presents for team members, clients, family, and more
- Scheduling meetings and assisting with coordinating a clean and simple calendar
- Gathering scorecard metrics for key Executive Team Meetings
- Coordinating event logistics
- Daily inbox management, organization, and cleanup (email, calls, etc)
- Mine and submit for speaking opportunities
- Pre-screen new job candidates
- Financial: Submit timesheets for payments
- Financial: Process monthly payments to vendors
- Marketing tasks
- Email assistance
- HR Management
// SKILLS & EXPERIENCE // ---------------------
Here’s a taste of some of the things we require for you to be successful in this role...
- 3 or more years of experience supporting a CEO or executive in the past. This is a must in this role, as you’ll be able to pattern match previous experiences and understand everyday shifting tasks and priorities that are inherent in supporting an executive in a B2B SaaS marketing role
- Incredible writing skills. You have a knack for crafting interesting copy and can articulate your ideas clearly in print. You can proofread and edit documents, and create documentation. You can also craft emails using my “voice” to help save my time.
- You can hold your own. You make decisions decisively, and are able to take very direct feedback. You proactively search for the next thing that needs doing.
- You are a rock-solid communicator. You present information clearly and with no errors, whether that is in written or verbal communication. You understand how to “be brief, be bright, be gone” when it comes to getting information across to me and the team.
- You are (or want to be) literate in financial and legal jargon. You’ll be contributing to projects related to finance and legal elements, so a strong appetite and experience in financial and legal literacy is desired.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments with tight deadlines, with a rigorous eye for detail and accuracy. Each day, each week, each month, and each quarter we have new targets, rollouts, and deadlines that need to be met.
- You take a lot of pride in your outcomes, whether that’s booking just the right dinner reservation or facilitating the final signing on a business acquisition.
// POSITIONS THAT HAVE THE EXPERIENCE //
Big bonus points if you have been in the following or similar positions…
- Sales Executive Assistant
- Travel and Event Coordinator
- Marketing Manager Assistant
- Senior Administrative Assistant
- Office Manager
- Office Administrator
- Event Planning and Implementation
- Program Coordinator
- Project Specialist
- Executive Administrative Assistant
// HOW WE WORK //
We’re a Remote First company with a global team of developers, designers, success, sales, and marketing members from around the world.
- We're a Diverse team that's spread all across the USA, Europe, and Asia (Florida, Colorado, Wisconsin, Texas, Utah, California, Bosnia Herzegovina, Ukraine, Belarus, Canada, even Yemen)
- We love planning & executing. So each year we get together for a retreat to work backwards to create our Annual Aim, Quarterly Rocks, Monthly Outcomes, Weekly Goals, and Daily Tasks. (It’s not perfect, but it’s good enough for now. You can help improve this too.)
- Work hard and play hard. Life and work doesn't have to be so hard. The environment we created is fun, relaxed, yet backed up by results.
// SALESMSG CORE VALUES //
1. We Figure It Out.
We're a startup. Stuff will break and things will not work as you want them to. You will hit barriers and blocks keeping you from getting done what you said you'd do. You are the type of person that "come hell or high water" will figure it out. This is fun for you.
2. Seek Continuous Improvement.
We pursue GREATNESS. There’s a wealth of knowledge in books, articles, videos, courses, training events, and everywhere you look. Just Google it. If you can’t “figure it out” yourself, trust me, someone else already has for you. We're resourceful and go deep to learn the best strategies.
3. Keep it Real & Conversational.
Seeing things for “how they truly are” gives us power. In fact, we have be real in order to survive and thrive. We have to speak truthfully and honestly because if we don't things go unsaid, animosity stirs, and resentment takes over. It's debilitating for high performance teams to win. Speak truthfully and keep it real. Call it like it is. Provide solutions, not problems.
4. People First Mindset.
As we seek to constantly improve we realize that the best answers to many of the opportunities to grow, products to create, and partnerships to solidify come from our customers. Helping the customer achieve success is our ultimate goal and through that we find new ways to make our
product and team better.
5. Be Flexible.
The road is never straight and there will be twists and turns and bumps and stops. We all need to row in the same direction to work together and get things done. Don't make it harder than it has to be. If it takes a few minutes, hook a brother up. Don't battle. We win together, not apart.
- Chris, CEO
P.S. We don't have all of the answers.
We're doing the best we can day after day with pure passion to create something meaningful.
If you’re thinking, “this is totally me!” then be sure to apply. Even if you’re thinking, “this definitely could be me!” - then please apply.
We love diverse and non-traditional backgrounds.