Major Food Group, the team that brought you Carbone, is hiring a Restaurant Manager to join our team at ZZ's Club.
We are hiring a passionate, driven hospitality leader to maintain the highest standards of hospitality for our Michelin Starred restaurant.
ZZ’s Club is a restaurant and private membership club from Major Food Group located in the heart of the Miami Design District. With interiors designed by the renowned Ken Fulk and hospitality tailored to each of our Members, the property should feel like a second home. The first floor houses a traditional sushi omakase counter, as well as a modern Japanese restaurant offering a range of à la carte servings. On the second floor, the collection of amenities includes a cigar terrace, backgammon balcony, and an intimate bar and lounge.
- Work under the direction of the General Manager to manage daily operations of upscale dining restaurant
- Primary responsibilty will be to oversee the 2nd floor lounge
- Responsible for booking weekly talent
- Schedule and appoint tasks and responsibilities to staff as directed by the GM
- Ensure policies are upheld
- Offer and inspire exemplary guest service
- Other responsibilities to ensure ease of operations
- Minimum 2-3 years in a management role in the Restaurant/Hospitality Industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management, Business, or related field preferred
- Culinary certificate or comparable experience working in culinary roles preferred
- Previous experience performing new restaurant opening responsibilities such as training and motivating new employees into a high-performing team and implementing new systems, policies, and procedures strongly preferred
- Proven team player willing to roll up your sleeves - a good leader should be willing and able to do whatever he or she asks of their team!
- Must exemplify the highest standards in honesty, integrity, humility and leadership
We offer competitive salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, Team Member Referral program, a generous dining program, and progressive paid time off. We offer many opportunities for growth and development for those who show long-term commitment to their role and MFG.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Major Food Group considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Major Food Group is an equal opportunity employer.
More detail about Major Food Group presents ZZ's part of Major Food Group, please visit https://culinaryagents.com/entities/314018-major-food-group-presents-zzs