Universal Orlando Resort believes in-person collaboration is key to our success. Many of our Team Members work in a hybrid capacity, contributing from the workplace a minimum of three days per week. Some remote opportunities are available within specific departments. There are also roles that require being on-site full time. You’ll learn more about this during the application process.
Provides advanced troubleshooting and system administration for various applications that are owned and supported by the Technology Operations Support team. They also provide second or third level support for many Enterprise systems that have been developed, engineered, and/or architected by the Enterprise Technology Solutions, Enterprise Endpoint Management, and IT Security teams. This role is also expected to analyze data, assist with building out reports, dashboards, and datasets, as well as perform basic task automation to help make other teams more efficient.MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform second or third level support and advanced troubleshooting functions, documenting and resolving issues, and collaborate with appropriate teams on long-term resolution of said issues.
- Perform system/task automation functions to make processes more efficient for other teams
- Onboarding new applications into various logging, reporting, and dashboarding stacks
- Assist during Critical and Major Incident calls, assist with Root Cause Analysis when applicable.
- Developing and maintaining best practices on reporting and dashboard-building for technology data. Mentoring and guiding others on these best practices.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associate degree (AA), Technical school degree, or Bachelor’s degree (BA) in technical field is preferred.EXPERIENCE:
3+ years working experience in a technical field involving troubleshooting, integrating, and/or automating applications. 3+ years working experience in an advanced Service Desk role. 1+ years of experience in theme parks or hospitality preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando Resort. Here you can.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2023 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE