VisaNation offers the most efficient solution to apply for a US green card. Our service combines the simplicity of our intuitive, cloud-based software with the deep expertise of our affiliated immigration attorneys.
We are looking for an experienced Digital marketing strategist to join our team. You'll help implement the marketing strategy for our startup. Your main focus would be to drive the growth of our organic traffic and conversions. You would also contribute to our content collaboration/outreach campaigns, including finding media, guest blogging, and content-sharing opportunities.
This is an excellent opportunity to have an outsized impact in an early-stage tech startup. You'll use your passion and expertise to shape the culture of VisaNation. The ideal candidate would be a hard worker who has a proven history of delivering under pressure. We are a small team, so you will have ample opportunities to contribute and make a great impact.
NOTE: We're looking for local candidates only for this role.
- Help develop digital marketing strategies across all channels (content marketing, paid advertising, email marketing, social media, blogging) and take ownership of our digital campaigns.
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web traffic and our online presence.
- Configure and run reports in Google Analytics to track performance and conversions.
- Create landing pages that educate customers while ranking highly in Google Search results.
- Coordinate, set up, and run A/B tests for our marketing campaigns and landing pages.
- Optimize our website and social media channels for usability and SEO.
- Perform quarterly content gap analysis and identify content needs.
- Developing a website and social media traffic plan with goals and benchmarks to meet.
- Track lead generation across content types and use the data to iterate and inform future content decisions.
- Owning the site traffic and conversion metrics, identifying and reporting trends, and refining overall marketing strategy.
- Create informative customer success stories by interviewing delighted customers.
- Develop longer-form and visual content such as infographics videos, surveys etc.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing news, techniques, and trends.
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience with a high-traffic website (200k monthly visitors).
- 3+ years of experience with Google Analytics and digital marketing tools such as SEMrush, Moz or Ahrefs.
- You must be a self-driven individual who doesn't shy away from taking on new challenges and working hard.
- Exceptional writing background. Ideally, you have worked as an Editor and have worked with a team of writers to create great content.
- Extensive experience with creative and running powerful Email marketing campaigns.
- Advanced-level experience with Pay Per Click advertising including Facebook and Google Ads.
- Experience with building and optimizing Landing Pages and A/B Testing.
- Advanced level experience with WordPress.
- Basic design skills including some experience with Sketch, InVision, and Canva.
- NICE TO HAVE: experience with HTML and CSS.
- NICE TO HAVE: Any Public Relations (PR) experience.
- Competitive salary (Range: $60,000 - $85,000 per year) with stock options.
- Ample opportunities for company-paid training and learning.
- Health insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision) after 6 months.
- Great vacation policy and paid holidays.