The ideal candidate will be responsible for financial strategy, financial planning and analysis, financial reports, company audits, compliance, and bank relationships. They will collaborate with the CEO and the executive team to make decisions regarding company's financial strategy and operations. The candidate will possess a strong background in finance and management.
- Develop and execute the company's financial strategy, including long-term financial planning and budgeting.
- Overssee the preparation of financial statements, reports and disclosures in compliance with relevant accounting standards and regulations.
- Develop plans for growth to increase company profit while also reducing expenditure.
- Ensure the organization has adequate cash flow to meet its operational and investment needs.
- Make decision regarding the allocation of financial resources for investments, mergers, acquistions and other strategic initiatives.
- Ensure that the company complies with all financial and accounting regulations, including tax compliance
- Implement cost-saving measures and monitor expenses to improve the company's profitability.
- Oversee and lead the finance department.
- Establish and maintain internal controls and coordinate with external auditors to ensure the accuracy and integrity of financial data.
- Manage relationships with banks
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or a related field
- 7-10 years of finance and accounting experience
- 5+ years of acquistiion experience
- Deep understanding of NetSuite
- Strong strategic planning and decision-making skills, as the CFO plays a critical role in shaping the financial direction of the company
- Strong financial and business accumen
- Strong leadership and management skills with the ability to delegate, motivate and inspire team members
- Strong organizational skills
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills - able to address complex financial issues and challenges
- Honesty and integrity
- Strong written and verbal communication skills