is the leading provider of integrated services in the commercial aviation industry. Through the GA Telesis Ecosystem™, the Company is distinctly positioned, across six continents, to leverage its resources to create innovative solutions for its customers. Consisting of global operations encompassing Component Solutions, Leasing/Financing, Logistics Solutions, and MRO Services business units for landing gear, component/composite, and turbine engine repair, as well as digital solutions, the GA Telesis Ecosystem™ provides an unparalleled resource to airlines. The Company’s core business is its mission to ensure “Customer Success,” built from a reputation for unsurpassed excellence and integrity.
We are seeking an ambitious and self-motivated Customer Service Representative
who will report to the Customer Service Supervisor and focus mainly on customer service support, handling customer inquiries, providing status to customers, and liaising with other departments to close orders in a timely manner. The ideal candidate should thrive in a fast-paced environment, be detail-oriented, have exceptional communication, and analytical skills, as well as be a strong goal-oriented team player. This role is an onsite function, remote or hybrid options are not available.*Responsibilities:
- Monitor, update, follow up, and process all exchange agreements and materials by working closely with multiple departments.
- Input and confirm data such as process, part numbers, traceability, condition, and delivery for each part.
- Ensure component exchange agreements are provided and compliance is verified before the transaction is completed.
- Ensure timely communication and feedback on daily transactions.
- Monitor and follow up on customer status reports.
- Day-to-day internal customer support as needed.
- High School Diploma or Technical School Degree.
- Experience in Aviation Industry*, prior aviation experience is required for this position.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams.
- Strong communication and analytical skills, process-oriented and organization.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize tasks independently.
- Must be able to work onsite.
- College degree in a relevant field
- Experience with Quantum, and Salesforce