Peacock Capital Financial Analyst
Peacock Capital is a forward-thinking real estate investment firm focused on acquiring, renovating, building, and operating neighborhood multifamily communities throughout Central Florida. We are seeking a highly motivated professional to join our team as a Financial Analyst.
- **Location:** Winter Park, FL
- **Employment Status:** Full Time
- **Reports To:** EVP of Accounting and Asset Management
The ideal candidate thrives working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment and enjoys a variety of responsibilities. This position offers the opportunity to participate in the multifamily housing industry and to learn the fundamentals from acquisitions and renovations through operations and financing.
It is important for this individual to have the highest ethical standards and to fit into a company culture of integrity, humility, honesty, and transparency. This individual should be able to work independently and engage in a collaborative team environment that values continuous learning.Responsibilities
- Analyze portfolio performance to meet investment and operational objectives.
- Assist in acquisition of assets from initial analysis through placement of permanent financing.
- Execute approved renovation plan to meet strategic objectives.
- Develop and implement strategic plan for each asset within assigned portfolio.
- Provide monthly, quarterly, and annual reviews for each asset.
- Monitor performance against budget and manage monthly draw process.
- Prepare financial packages and related materials for capital markets.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of one year of professional work experience.
- Interest in multifamily real estate investment and in providing essential housing.
- Strong organizational skills.
- The ability to prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Able to handle a variety of responsibilities requiring independent judgment and initiative.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess a strong desire to solve problems, to develop professional skills, and to grow in scope and responsibility.
- Salary Range: $65,000 - $75,000
- Health Benefits: Full-time employees and their dependents are eligible for company-paid benefits, including medical and dental insurance, subject to plan terms.
- Retirement/401(k): Will be a 100% matching contribution on your salary deferrals up to 3% of compensation plus a 50% matching contribution on any additional salary deferral above 3% up to 5%.
- Flexible Time Off
- Professional Development