COSABELLA, meaning “beautiful thing”, is an American premium lingerie and loungewear brand with Italian heritage. COSABELLA was established in 1983 and is based in Miami, Florida (US). It is part of CALIDA GROUP, a globally active company with its head office in Switzerland. CALIDA GROUP consists of the brands CALIDA, AUBADE and COSABELLA in the underwear and lingerie segment, as well as the outdoor furniture brand LAFUMA MOBILIER. It is a stock-listed company with registered shares being traded on SIX Swiss Exchange. Become part of the CALIDA GROUP family and shape the future of tomorrow with us as:
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
100% Miami, Florida (US)
Based in our headquarter in Miami, Florida (US), you manage the day-to-day operations of the Human Resource department. Your key responsibilities are:
- Oversee the full HR lifecycle including recruitment, onboarding, performance management, employee relations, and offboarding.
- Liaise closely with external service providers to execute payroll and benefits administration
- Manage all key HR processes, including HR budget process and HR administration
- Manage employee development and continuous improvement of company culture and retention.
- Provide direction, counseling and hands-on support to managers on all human resources specific issues/problems.
- Drive cultural change leadership in support of the broader organizational strategy and globalization efforts, maintaining a visible presence in the company talking and staying close to managers.
- Drive employee engagement initiatives to foster a positive work culture
- Take an active role in our groupwide cross-brand HR practice, including support in key group HR projects as required (double reporting line to Group CHRO)
- Responsible for company compliance with Federal, State and local laws pertaining to all human resources and payroll matters.
- Coordinate company/office events and support in employee travel coordination
- Establish and maintain department records and reports
What is important to us
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Development or a similar related field.
- 8+ years Human Resources experience in multiple disciplines (Compensation, Benefits, Training, Organizational, Development, Employee Relations, Recruitment, etc.)
- Multi-state payroll experience.
- PHR/SHRM-CP certification highly desired.
- Evidence of interaction and influence with senior management.
- Experience applying consultative and influencing skills to effectively persuade senior management.
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks to meet deadlines, highly organized.
- Bilingual English/Spanish required.
- Proficient in working with ADP workforce now, Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- High level of confidentiality and professionalism as well as integrity
- Competitive salary.
- Great place to work.
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance.
- Long/short-term disability and life insurance.
- 401K retirement plan with matching benefits.
- Paid time off.
- Generous employee discount.
**Cosabella is an equal opportunity employer**
Are you ready?
We look forward to meeting you!
To apply, please send your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.