Are you a highly skilled generator service technician or generator diesel mechanic looking for a career with a long-standing, growing company? Are you equally skilled in mechanical and electrical installation and troubleshooting and great at customer service? If so, we should talk.
We arePower Plus!A multi-industry leader in providing power when you need it, where you need it through intelligent and efficient power solutions. We work with Fortune 500 companies across the country such as Amazon, Wal-Mart, Costco, and more. We’ve built a 35-year reputation for excellence through our commitment to developing our people, providing exceptional, relationship-based customer service, and giving back to the community. Our biggest differentiator is the quality of our people, and the working environment we create for them, which really has to be seen to be believed.
Our Generator Service & Maintenance Division is seeking qualified Generator Service Technicians to maintain, troubleshoot, diagnose, repair, and test generators ranging from 5 kw to 4000kw while providing best in class service to customers!
Benefits for Generator Service Technicians:
- Paid time off for volunteer service (up to 10 days)
- Training and mentoring
- 401(k) with matching
- Paid sick leave
- Paid vacation
- Competitive salary with overtime and on-call pay available
- Tool purchase program
Generator Diesel Service Technician Responsibilities
- Inspect, maintain, troubleshoot, diagnose, repair and test 5kw – 4000kw generator systems
- Interact with customers
- Correctly fill out paperwork
- Read and apply technical manuals, blueprints, and schematics
- Mechanical and electrical aptitude, with experience in mechanical and electrical fields, particularly with diesel engines and/or diesel generators.
- Technical schooling, automotive or transportation fields, commercial, residential electric and or like military experience a plus
- Willingness to learn and use new technologies.
- Available to work various shifts, weekend, holidays and on-call pager rotations with occasional out of town travel/overnight stays.
- Able to safely operate heavy equipment, forklifts, and mobile cranes accordance to OSHA regulations.
- Certified Journeyman Electrician a plus but not required
Total Compensation: $59,000 - $87,600
If you’ve always wanted to really make a difference, have your contributions mean something, and work for a place where loyalty, integrity, and hard work still means something, we want to hear from you!