At Axiom Bank, we encourage you to aim for the sky and leverage your expertise and passion to excel. We are a growing, dynamic organization – this is an exciting time to get on board!Benefits
We believe in the value of promoting a healthy work/life balance and are committed to recognizing the role everyone plays in our ongoing success. We offer the following benefits to our Full Time Employees:
Banker-Key Responsibilities And Accountabilities
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 4% Match on our 401(k)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 100% Company Paid Life, AD&D Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability
- Achieves sales goals by identifying and cross-selling products and services beneficial to customers
- Listen carefully to customers’ needs to determine appropriate product and services.
- Identify new banking customers and grow relationships with existing customers through social interactions within the store along with outbound calls, marketing displays and other prospecting techniques
- Provides exceptional customer service in an accurate and expedient manner that satisfies the individual needs of each customer and builds loyalty to the Bank
- Enhances customer satisfaction and the professional reputation of the Bank by warmly greeting, engaging, and developing good professional relationships with customers and retail store partners
- Practices branch security procedures and protects customer confidentiality and privacy
- Processes a variety of customer transactions accurately and efficiently in adherence to bank policies and regulations. Transactions includes, but not limited to cashing checks, processing deposits and withdrawals, and issuing monetary instruments
- Performs opening, closing, and other branch servicing duties such as cash balancing, maintaining and servicing automated teller machines, and cleaning work areas.
- Follows company policies as directed to assure proper records are maintained and losses prevented
- Brings a professional image to customers and co-workers and be able to respond appropriately to direction and feedback
- Contributes to a positive and respectful work atmosphere
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
- Two years’ work experience in retail, with one year being direct customer service experience. Minimum of six months of cash handling experience in a customer service/retail environment.
- Basic math proficiency and aptitude—ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in order to help customers with their transaction, and balance teller drawer
- Basic PC skills (Word, Excel and email); and ability to learn to use the Bank’s core system to process teller transactions, look-up customer accounts, and troubleshoot the equipment when problems occur
- Ability to read utilize information from memoranda, instructions, forms, and applications
- Write in a clear, concise manner in order to compose memoranda and complete various bank documents and forms
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively present information to customers
- Observe and understand non-verbal communication
- Strong verbal communication skills via phone and in-person
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and respond to job demands and change with poise
- Excellent attention to detail
- English fluency - Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
- Typically, an in-store environment. Ability to work in a small area and interact face-to-face with customers over a four-foot counter for an extended periods of time. Ability to lift boxes of coin and money drawers weighing up to 30 lbs.
(Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these tasks. If you need an accommodation, please contact us at email@example.com)
Axiom Bank does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of any protected status. It is the policy of Axiom Bank to conduct background, credit reference and drug screening tests as a condition of employment. Drug Free Workplace. EOE/AA/Minority, Female, Disabled, VeteranAxiom Bank is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for employment or contractor opportunities. Any resumes submitted without a valid contract will be considered the sole property of Axiom Bank and no fee will be paid.