About med lab
World Class Account Executives. Dedicated Engineers. Inspired Leadership. Med Lab has over 50 years of reliable and trusted service in the advanced health care technology space. Through expert guidance, exceptional service, and enduring relationships, we empower our customers to be the life-saving – and life-changing – heroes that South Florida needs.
Reporting to the Director of Talent & Culture, the T&C Generalist will support the department in its day-to day activities, focusing on the performance review process, managing training delivery via various inhouse platforms and creating and delivering in person training for manager and executives, as well as facilitating onboarding for new hires; planning employee events and managing data analytics.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the new hire onboarding process, including scheduling first day orientation, developing 90 day onboarding plans and communicating new hires and reassignments.
- Manage the annual performance review process; including the 30-60-90-day reviews, ensuring completion for all departments.
- Ensure mandatory and non-mandatory training, continuing education, and work assessments are assigned and completed as appropriate. This may include safety training, anti-harassment training, professional licensure, and certifications.
- Partner with the QMS Department to ensure mandatory and non-mandatory training is tracked and compliance met.
- Deliver other departmental training workshops on various topics as they arise.
- Support the team with talent acquisition activities.
- Partner with the Director T&C on the development and implementation of the mentorship program.
- Collect and manage data analytics on items such as turnover, time hire and EEOC reporting.
- Partner with Director T&C on the annual Employee survey process and results analysis.
- Spearhead with collaboration from the HR team in identifying employee recognition programs.
- Spearheads all employee events.
- Handle employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate HR staff.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, and employment law.
- Act as a backup for Payroll and Benefit invoicing.
- Partner with other T&C Generalist on the recruitment process.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, Business administration, or related field required.
- At least one year of human resource management experience preferred.
- SHRM-CP a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical, data analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software, with strong expertise in Excel.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS Ceridian Day Force and training system including Learn4U and Cornerstone.
This is a hybrid role, requiring office presence in our fabulous offices in South Miami, two to three days a week. Come join our collaborative and winning team in a family business, that has become a business of families!