The Fort Lauderdale office of Marcus & Millichap is expanding, and we are seeking a driven, entrepreneurial, and capable sales professional to join our real estate investment sales team.Our Ideal Candidate Possesses The Following Attributes
- Self-motivated, ambitious, and inspired to succeed
- Above-average communication and relationship-building skills
- A high level of personal responsibility, honesty, and empathy
- Goal oriented, with a focus on personal development
- Able to bounce back from rejection, and solve problems creatively
As a leader in the investment brokerage industry, Marcus & Millichap maintains a proven agent development model that offers significant earnings potential and no glass ceiling on your income – no salary or draw is provided, and no real estate experience or license is required to apply.What makes Marcus & Millichap different?
What makes Marcus & Millichap different?
- Advising clients in the development and execution of their individualized real estate investment strategies
- Preparing thoughtful analyses of clients' properties, including broker opinions of value (BOV), market comparables, and research
- Researching the local market and staying up-to-date on industry trends
- Marketing exclusive property listings to qualified buyers
- Prospecting new client relationships, and networking with other industry professionals
- Negotiating exclusive listing agreements, and purchase and sales agreements
- Participating in best-in-class training and ongoing skills-development workshops
- National Platform – MNet, our internal, proprietary listing program, offers our agents the ability to view all active listings within the firm, and bring qualified buyers to any listing. This culture of collaboration & information sharing is a founding principle of the firm.
- Training & Mentorship Programs – Marcus & Millichap provides structured, industry-leading training programs tailored to your individual level of business, sales, and real estate experience. Our team-oriented environment enables newer agents to learn from influential, highly successful senior agents and managers.
- Non-Competitive Management – Our management team is there to train, coach, and support our Agents in growing their businesses; they are no longer brokering deals themselves. Our management team ensures we have the best-prepared, most knowledgeable Agents in the market.
#SSOur mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971
, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with nearly 2,000 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada
.Marcus & Millichap
closes more transactions than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2022, the firm closed 12,272 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $86.3 billion
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.