ABOUT US BITCOIN CORP
Imagine the ultimate destination for those who want to work at the cutting edge of technology, energy, and infrastructure. An industry leader in bitcoin mining, US Bitcoin Corp (USBTC) builds and operates some of the world’s largest data centers for next-generation computing workloads. We are proud to offer interesting and challenging opportunities for individuals who want to build teams, solve problems, and make an impact from day one. If you’re an ambitious individual looking for a career that is as rewarding as it is challenging, you’ve come to the right place.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The HR Manager at USBTC will play a pivotal role in aligning HR strategies with the company's business objectives. This position will serve as a trusted HR Business Partner, collaborating closely with leaders and employees to drive organizational success. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of HR functions, excellent interpersonal skills, and a proactive approach to problem-solving.
Some of the key responsibilities you should expect are the following:
- Act as a strategic HR advisor to business leaders, providing guidance on various HR matters, including talent acquisition, employee relations, performance management, and organizational development.
- Lead end-to-end recruitment processes, attracting top talent for diverse roles within the organization. Collaborate with hiring managers to ensure the selection of candidates who align with our company culture and values.
- Foster a positive work environment by handling employee relations issues professionally and confidentially. Mediate conflicts and promote open communication between employees and management.
- Collaborate with leadership to identify areas for organizational growth and development. Design and implement programs that enhance employee skills, knowledge, and overall job satisfaction.
- Handle visa sponsorships and work permits.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of legal and compliance requirements related to day-to-day employee management, aiming to reduce legal risks and ensure regulatory and policy compliance.
- Develop and lead our culture committee to implement rewards & recognition initiatives, DEI&B, community-focused activities, internal team building, and employee events.
- Implement an HRIS system in partnership with the VP of HR, and manage the system daily.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required; a professional certification in human resources is preferred.
- 5+ years of experience as an HR Generalist or Business Partner is required.
- Demonstrated ability to research and keep the organization informed of best practices for managers, supervisors, leaders, and employees, utilizing outside resources, vendors, associations, etc.
- Excellent written, oral, presentation, facilitation, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong influencing and relationship management skills, with the ability to build credible partnerships with leaders, managers, HR colleagues, and employees across the organization.
- Proven ability to manage ambiguity in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple concurrent tasks/projects and changing or competing priorities.
- Being bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus.
ABOUT THE WORK ENVIRONMENT
This role is in office at our corporate headquarters in the Brickell area of Miami, Florida. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WHAT MAKES USBTC A GREAT PLACE TO WORK
USBTC offers a benefits and wellness program that includes medical, dental, vision, life, and short-term and long-term disability insurance, as well as unlimited paid time off.
We are proud to invest in building the best team in the industry. At all levels of the organization, we are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit, radical transparency, and relentless growth mentality.
At USBTC, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work with bright, driven peers from a range of educational and professional backgrounds including software development, energy, engineering, entrepreneurship, investment banking, private equity, and management consulting
- Design and pitch new products, services, and other initiatives to a leadership team consisting of serial entrepreneurs and seasoned executives and backed by a board of directors consisting of industry veterans of energy, finance, and government
- Debate ideas and alternatives in a truly meritocratic setting where the learning curve is steep and the lessons come from both senior and junior members of the team
- Build a lifelong network of friends and professional connections at the cutting-edge intersection of technology, energy, and infrastructure