Office Manager - HQ
ABOUT US BITCOIN CORP
Imagine the ultimate destination for those who want to work at the cutting edge of technology, energy, and infrastructure. An industry leader in bitcoin mining, US Bitcoin Corp (USBTC) builds and operates some of the world’s largest data centers for next-generation computing workloads. We are proud to offer interesting and challenging opportunities for individuals who want to build teams, solve problems, and make an impact from day one. If you’re an ambitious individual looking for a career that is as rewarding as it is challenging, you’ve come to the right place.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Office Manager of Headquarters is a pivotal role responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of the main corporate office. This individual manages various administrative functions, supports executive leadership, and ensures that all office-related tasks run efficiently. The Office Manager also plays a significant role in shaping the office culture and environment.
Some of the key responsibilities you should expect are the following:
Office Administration and Management:
- Supervise and manage all office administrative activities, including mail, office supplies, building access, parking spaces, shipping needs and equipment.
- Maintain an organized filing system of both electronic and physical documents.
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment needs and issues.
- Oversee the maintenance, cleanliness, and safety of the office space.
- Coordinate with building management for necessary repairs and maintenance.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations.
Support Executive Leadership:
- Help provide support to the Executive Assistants at HQ with various needs.
- Arrange and manage executive calendars, travel arrangements, and meeting logistics.
- Assist with the preparation of presentations, reports, and documentation.
Team Support and HR:
- Coordinate onboarding for new hires, ensuring they have the necessary equipment and orientation.
- Assist with scheduling and organization of company-wide meetings and events.
- Coordinate with HR on various initiatives, including employee engagement and wellness programs.
- Manage and oversee the office budget, including tracking expenditures and ensuring cost-efficiency.
- Coordinate with the finance department for invoice processing and other related tasks.
- Identify, negotiate with, and manage relationships with vendors, ensuring quality of service and cost-efficiency.
- Oversee contracts and service agreements with external providers.
- Play a proactive role in shaping and fostering a positive company culture.
- Coordinate team events, celebrations, and other cultural initiatives.
- Ensuring all office licenses are up to date
- Business taxes are up to date
- Assisting with permitting life cycle
- Office design
- 1-3 years proven experience as Office Manager, Executive Assistant, or like position
- Competitive spirit with a strong desire to succeed, exceeds goals, and maximizes opportunities
- A positive attitude and love for making teams happier and more efficient
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent judgment and decision-making abilities
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus+
ABOUT THE WORK ENVIRONMENT
This role is remote or in office at our corporate headquarters in the Brickell area of Miami, Florida. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WHAT MAKES USBTC A GREAT PLACE TO WORK
USBTC offers a benefits and wellness program that includes medical, dental, vision, life, and short-term and long-term disability insurance, as well as unlimited paid time off.
We are proud to invest in building the best team in the industry. At all levels of the organization, we are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit, radical transparency, and relentless growth mentality.
At USBTC, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work with bright, driven peers from a range of educational and professional backgrounds including software development, energy, engineering, entrepreneurship, investment banking, private equity, and management consulting
- Design and pitch new products, services, and other initiatives to a leadership team consisting of serial entrepreneurs and seasoned executives and backed by a board of directors consisting of industry veterans of energy, finance, and government
- Debate ideas and alternatives in a truly meritocratic setting where the learning curve is steep and the lessons come from both senior and junior members of the team
- Build a lifelong network of friends and professional connections at the cutting-edge intersection of technology, energy, and infrastructure