As a Senior Accountant, your role will involve:
- Conducting accurate and detailed accounting tasks.
- Preparing financial statements, reports, and analyses.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams for compliance.
- Leading month-end and year-end closing.
- Analyzing financial data for insights.
- Assisting in budgeting and forecasting.
- Guiding and supporting junior staff.
- Assisting in audits and compliance.
- A degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Relevant experience in accounting.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Knowledge of relevant regulations.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Sage 300 is a plus
Ascendo is a certified minority owned staffing firm, and we welcome and celebrate diversity.
Ascendo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, parental status, military service or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.