Do you think you have what it takes to join one of the Best Places to Work in Jacksonville? We are looking for a positive, upbeat, organized, and proactive person to fill a new role for office manager to oversee our administrative operations and staff members.
The office manager will establish, evaluate, improve department controls/systems, review reports, interpret data, help hire additional team members, help train other team members, monitor, and direct employees while ensuring that the overall office operates efficiently/smoothly. You may also handle basic office tasks or directly support staff members as they answer phones, collect/distribute mail, organize/store information, or paperwork, and assembling or electronically filing tax returns.
To be a successful office manager, you have to be a motivated leader who takes ownership of the position, joyfully serves others, and has a “can do” attitude committed to supporting the administrative staff members and improving department operations. You should be analytical, creative, organized, and detail-oriented.
Office Manager Responsibilities
- Directing and evaluating administrative department operations and staff members to ensure the business operates in a smooth, efficient manner.
- Developing, analyzing, reviewing, and implementing administrative department systems/controls.
- Training, hiring, coaching, and leading support staff members.
- Creating, reviewing, and reporting department data, and then using this information to solve potential problems or strengthen performance.
- Handling or monitoring staff as they perform basic office tasks, such as answering phones, greeting/directing visitors, making arrangements for meetings or travel, and distributing mail.
- Ensuring that information/records are organized and stored in a proper manner.
- Overseeing the maintenance, repair, or replacement of office equipment and machines.
- Monitor and follow up with collections.
- 5+ years in an office manager role
- Prior Public Accounting Firm or Law firm experience preferred.
- Additional certifications or licenses may be a plus.
- Ability to analyze information and develop effective solutions.
- Strong planning, critical thinking, problem-solving, as well as task and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, coaching, as well as verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to pick up new software applications quickly.
- Strong multi-tasking abilities.
Learn more and apply here: https://financialsolutionadvisors.com/careers/office-manager/