Our client is looking to hire a VP of Operations
in Florida to oversee all business functions with a strong focus on Retail Operations.
- Oversee P & L responsibilities for the State across all business lines including cultivation, manufacturing, retail
- Strong focus on managing and rolling out new retail locations across Florida markets
- Managing all activities across the state insuring execution of all budgets, finance, operational plans, national strategies and state activities.
- Handle all state regulatory compliance for all business lines in the territory (Cultivation, Processing, Retail, Delivery).
- Collaborate closely with Executives of all business lines to influence success in assigned territory.
- Coordinate pricing and new products in state/region for wholesale and retail, with regular competitive analyses completed.
- Have ability to build strong relationships with all state cultivators, processors, dispensary, and wholesale partners and help manage all projects happening in the State.
- Communicate with corporate marketing department; ensure implementation in local markets
- Have experience with auditing in partnership with corporate licensing and compliance department.
- Must be able and willing to travel to state facilities to check on SOP’s, inventory and compliance
- Ensure regular maintenance on all equipment and utilities is being performed in partnership with relevant departments and managers.
Education & Qualifications:
- Bachelor/MBA in Finance, Operations or Manufacturing
- Prior executive-level operations experience in managing large P & L, Retail Operations and Strategy for $500 million budget
- Proven success in building businesses in fast-paced, highly-regulated, competitive environments..
- Detail oriented with an eye on process optimization.
- Ability to manage high stress situations, and to be flexible and adaptable when a situation requires it.
- $230k plus bonus and equity
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEAM400