The successful candidate will have experience working with accounting software and ideally have familiarity with QuickBooks. This individual will support accounting operations as well as maintain the organization and functioning of the Atlanta, Georgia office. Reports to the CFO with the President as a secondary supervisor.
If you are detail-oriented, enjoy learning, and are comfortable wearing a lot of hats, you'd be an excellent fit for this position.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Communicate with vendors and enter bills/payments daily verifying charges
- Prepare transactional files in excel to upload to QuickBooks
- Enter PO’s into QuickBooks and our ERP system
- Work with customers/vendors on accounts receivable and payable
- Work with our external accounting and bookkeeping teams as needed
- Reconcile accounts monthly
- General HR such as new employee setup and bi-weekly payroll support
- General office administration and related vendor management + purchasing supplies.
- Contribute to improving operations and workflows by refining processes and procedures as the company grows
- Maintain and periodically organize important files/paperwork
- Greet customers in our office
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred
- 2+ years QuickBooks experience (or other accounting software experience)
- 2+ years of administrative, office or organizational experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft office products, i.e., Excel, Outlook, Word
- Willingness to jump in where you are needed and can help
- Proactive and self-starting nature
- Exhibit strong communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrates ability to problem solve
- Experience working in a small business environment
- Interest in Interior Design products is encouraged
- Interest in learning new skills
Compensation: The pay range is 50-65K annually based on experience.