Need a break from hospital life? We have several office based RN positions available!This is NOT a work from home job, must be able to commute to our location.
Must be able to commute to the Nursing center at: 3101 W. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd Tampa, FL 33614
Use the following link to complete your video interview. Must be completed in order to move forward in the process.
: https://hire.li/759d761 (please copy and paste to your browser)
Must have and active and unrestricted multi-state license in the state of Florida.
Shifts: Days and Nights Available. 3, 12 hours shifts per week and every 3rd weekend and rotating holidays.
Days: 06:00 a.m. to 06:00 p.m. or nights 06:00 p.m. to 06:00 a.m.
We're looking to add Healthcare professionals that enjoy using technology to serve patients and give the highest level of care, all from a comfortable business setting. We provide indirect patient care in a nursing center, we are connected to the patient rooms by cameras. Our Healthcare team is able to see and talk with the patients.
RN: Our virtual nurses help support the bedside nurse by conducting the admission, patient education, and discharge instructions. Our virtual team allows the floor nurse to have more time.
Come join our team!Responsibilities
- Admissions, Discharge, Patient Education and Patient Rounding
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Must have a multi-state license in the state that you live in
- 1+ years of hospital experience preferred
- 5 years of nursing experience required
- Epic or Cerner experience required
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- 7 years of US based hospital experience
- Full Time: 3 12 hour shifts ) (6a-6p)(6p-6a)
- Rotating Weekends and holidays
- Shift differential for nights and weekends
$33.00 to $35.00 per hour, this includes premium pay for nights and weekends
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status.)
Banyan is an equal opportunity employer. Banyan will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. We will accommodate the needs of any qualified candidate who requests a reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Banyan Medical Systems is a next generation care delivery services and technology company focused on improving patient outcomes and lowering the cost of healthcare for hospitals nationwide. Banyan currently enables over one third of the nation's healthcare systems with technology that integrates systems across the enterprise, combined with high-fidelity two-way communication that harmoniously joins local hospital staff with virtual medical professionals to provide the best patient care, at the point of need, wherever it is required; thus driving up efficiency and improving patient health and satisfaction.Job Posted by ApplicantPro