Restaurant/Outlet Manager - JWB Grill – Margaritaville Beach Resort
Fort Myers Beach, Florida
Fins up! Margaritaville Resort Fort Myers Beach is seeking a Restaurant Manager for Southwest Florida’s most exciting new hotel scheduled to open in late 2023.
Overlooking the waters of the Gulf of Mexico with stunning views of the expansive beach, JWB Grill offers contemporary gulf inspired fresh seafood and specialty steaks paired with specialty wines and hand-crafted cocktails. Seasonal menu offerings create one-of-a-kind taste tempting experiences. This is a spot to create and savor special moments with live entertainment and a convivial bar
Margaritaville Fort Myers Beach is owned and managed by TPI Hospitality. This award-winning company provides an outstanding benefits package and incredible opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
Margaritaville’s Restaurant managers are responsible for overseeing the daily operations of each of our dining outlets, ensuring that guests have a positive experience.
As the pre-opening Restaurant Manager, this position will be critical in assisting in the recruiting, interviewing, and hiring of the members of the resort’s food and beverage team.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations.
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints.
- Regularly review product quality and research new vendors
- Organize and supervise shifts.
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity.
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products.
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations.
- Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it.
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste.
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly, and annual revenues and expenses.
- Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events.
- Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (social media ads)
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
- Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations.
What you will bring:
- Proven work experience as a Restaurant Manager, Restaurant General Manager, Hospitality Manager, or similar role
- Proven customer service experience as a manager
- Extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge, with ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes to inform customers and wait staff.
- Familiarity with restaurant management software, like InfoGenesis.
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills.
- Acute fiscal management skills.
- Be punctual and able to observe regular and consistent attendance.
- Contribute to a positive team environment.
About TPI Hospitality:
- Industry-leading tenure celebrating its 50th year of operation in 2022.
- A culture of empowerment that creates success for yourself and those around you.
- A growing company with multiple new projects underway
- With over 40 hotels and restaurants located throughout Minnesota and Florida, TPI associates enjoy more opportunities for advancement or transfer.
- Chosen as a twelve-time Best Places to Work nominee by the Business Journal
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- 401(k) & 401(k) matching
- Free parking and transportation to/from Margaritaville Resort
- Beach School / Bay Oaks enrollment available to beach workers
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Holiday Pay
- Volunteer time off (VTO)
- Bereavement Leave
- School Conference Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Supplemental Insurance options
- Tuition Discount