(Must be local to the South Florida area)
Who We Are:
Happy V is the first vertically integrated women's wellness company that uses technology, health & education to create solutions focused on women's health at every stage of their life.
Happy V is one of sunny South Florida's fastest-growing, direct-to-consumer women's wellness brands. Founded in 2019 by necessity, our goal is to provide women with effective, high-quality, easy-to-use women's wellness products along with informational content that covers the A-Z's of women's health.
Our A-players are results-driven creative thinkers who like to move fast, get the job done, and have fun doing it. If you love to roll up your sleeves, take on exciting new challenges daily, and drive massive growth… You should definitely keep reading.
What We're Looking For:
A Social Media Coordinator who is obsessed with all things social media. This person is a highly organized team player who eats, breathes, and sleeps social media. Who knows about the newest social trends and loves everything that has to do with wellness, #HealthTok, and #CleanGirlAesthetic. They're eager to learn all they can but can also bring ideas to the table and work independently to get things done. They're also not afraid to be scrappy (we're a startup, after all) and can shoot things themselves when necessary.
The Social Media Coordinator will be an integral part of the team to create new, fresh, digestible visual content on health and wellness topics. The ideal candidate should focus on appealing to consumers' interests by creating engaging material and being informative and entertaining rather than "influential." Ultimately, an exceptional Social Media Curator will help us drive growth through compelling storytelling of our brand, values, and why we do what we do.
How to Apply:
We need 2 things from you...
- Your resume
- A cover letter explaining why you’re excited about this position.
- Please send your resume and cover letter to: People@HappyV.com
Please Note: If you're selected as a candidate, you will be required to do a small assignment.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- You'll lead our content planning and calendar process, balancing both brand and business objectives
- Creating content that is on-brand, on-strategy leverages current platform trends and is true to our brands style, voice, and aesthetics
- Propose real-time content based on the latest social media trends and find relevant ways for the brand to participate in or leverage them through content.
- Concept, design, and execute high-quality content across all relevant social and digital channels
- Strategize for growth of engagement and following on Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube
- Produce and edit compelling, dynamic, and creative video content for social media platforms like TikTok and Instagram.
- Assist in the creation of 360 campaigns to support overall brand strategy to support new product launches, influencer campaigns, events, and giveaways.
- Create fast, digestible visual content via mobile device to turn educational or product information into social media content (TikTok, short-form videos, Reels, Stories, BTS)
- Stay up to date with the latest social media trends, best practices, competitive tools, and marketing products.
- Support Senior Marketing Managers with influencer identification for content creation (evergreen and campaign-focused)
- Present social media audits monthly and manage the use of data within the e-commerce department to drive actionable insights.
- Must have 2+ years of social-first content creation - storytelling, scheduling content, creating content, and measuring performance
- Experience ideating and managing still and video assets preferred
- Understanding of storytelling and what makes engaging content on social
- Detail-oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite
- Proactive about owning the success of Happy V's social media channels.
- Ability to multitask
- Good with ideation and making ideas come to life
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Possess strong problem-solving skills
- In-depth understanding of relevant and upcoming social media platforms
- Excellent verbal, communication, and writing skills
- Must be an enthusiastic team player with outstanding organizational skills, time management, collaboration, and attention to detail
- Fluent in English (speak, read and write)
- Experience in the women’s wellness/supplement industry is a plus but not mandatory
- Passionate about women’s wellness
Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
12 PTO days + 18 paid holidays
Bi-Annual Performance Reviews
Continued education reimbursement
Meals provided (in-office)
Monthly Supplement Wellness Products Provided
Applicants must include a cover letter to be considered.